Sickening Football Fans - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

McCathie died in Jan 1996 and Morton played Dunfermline twice (home & away) in the March of that year.

Cheers for that. Can't believe it's that long. Anyway still don't recall it ever been sung by Morton fans.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people on this very page, who know it has been sung by Morton supporters. :rolleyes: This song, accompanied by doing the British gas thumbs up, which was there advert at the time. There is also a certain ex Morton casual, who is on this thread who stood shoulder to shoulder with his friend, while his mate done a Nazi salute in the cowshed during a minute silence. Ye all know who you are though.

There are people on this very page, who know it has been sung by Morton supporters. :rolleyes: This song, accompanied by doing the British gas thumbs up, which was there advert at the time. There is also a certain ex Morton casual, who is on this thread who stood shoulder to shoulder with his friend, while his mate done a Nazi salute in the cowshed during a minute silence. Ye all know who you are though.

Absolute bollox & you know it, i went to most games that season and "sung ma heed aff" at most of them as well and i've never actually heard that one til now.

so stop making s*** up to divert attention from your own bigoted behaviour.

KNOB !

The future just ain't what it used to be

Absolute bollox & you know it, i went to most games that season and "sung ma heed aff" at most of them as well and i've never actually heard that one til now.

so stop making s*** up to divert attention from your own bigoted behaviour.

KNOB !

Listen you feeking inbred. WHere did I say it was that season? I said, I know for a fact, that a section of the Morton support taunted Dunfermline fans over the death of Norrie Mcaffie. Fact. I was there when it happened. You morons come on here as though Morton and its support are squeeky clean, when you have an elelment of your support that is made up of retards and bigots. Every club in Scotland has, as was proven at Cowdenbeath at the weekend ;) . Yet another baw bag name caller who hides behind a fake name and his keyboard.

There are people on this very thread who KNOW they participated in it. If everyone comes on and denies it, then I will name names. Instead, I would appreciate it if they kept there mouth shut and focussed on there own business. You lot spend so much time complaining you want rid of Celtic, but spend half your time talking about them. Slightly obsessed.

I remember Morton fans singing "where's your Norrie gone" to the Pars fans? Is it chilly on the morale high ground yet? Don't worry there are a load of you up there, Huddle up. ;)

Sorry, Dougie but I don't believe that. Airdrie fans were notorious for it and it made the papers but I can't ever recall any of us singing it.

PS go and name names then cos I'm certain I wasn't one anyway. :P

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

If it was that season I still have my scrap book of all the games that I will have a look at no doubt it would have been in the paper. Yes their is a minority of idiots in every ground and I am not saying we are not whiter than white but we are a hell of a lot better than some clubs not a million miles away, and don’t get me started on the OF

If it was not this season then when was it?

I remember that we were due to play Dunfermline on the Saturday after Norrie Mcaffie died and it being postponed and played early in the New Year it was the bust up in the tunnel after colleens did not give them back the ball from a throe in as someone was injured and it led to a Marco goal in the last minutes of the game

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

:rolleyes: I'd love to see a picture of that one.

Listen you feeking inbred. WHere did I say it was that season? I said, I know for a fact, that a section of the Morton support taunted Dunfermline fans over the death of Norrie Mcaffie. Fact. I was there when it happened. You morons come on here as though Morton and its support are squeeky clean, when you have an elelment of your support that is made up of retards and bigots. Every club in Scotland has, as was proven at Cowdenbeath at the weekend ;) . Yet another baw bag name caller who hides behind a fake name and his keyboard.

There are people on this very thread who KNOW they participated in it. If everyone comes on and denies it, then I will name names. Instead, I would appreciate it if they kept there mouth shut and focussed on there own business. You lot spend so much time complaining you want rid of Celtic, but spend half your time talking about them. Slightly obsessed.

Name names then, Morton fans, casuals or whatever you want to refer to them as never taunted pars fans. I'm sure the hatred would still exist to this day if that had happened.

Look plastic lad, you are obviously upset at the constant attacks on the sectarian ****wits you follow and try and apologise for so attempts to blacken Morton supporters names doesn't wash. Of course we are not squeaky clean, and it would be horribly sterile world if we were but if your going to 'expose' anyone for being ex 'casuals', don't waste your time, some of us freely admit to it and don't deny our 'yoof'. By my reckoning there are at least a dozen posters on here who were 'Cowshed lads' of the 80's, feck we discussed it enough a couple of years back. :)

If you are who I think you are you were were one too, along with almost every other young guy who stood in the shed in the 80's.

Morton and its support are squeaky clean. :lol: Aye, and Greenock is the new worlds utopia!! Erse.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

I know for a fact, that a section of the Morton support taunted Dunfermline fans over the death of Norrie Mcaffie. Fact. I was there when it happened.

If you are who I think you are you were were one too, along with almost every other young guy who stood in the shed in the 80's.

Hmmmm, The plot thickens.

:rolleyes: I'd love to see a picture of that one.

Name names then, Morton fans, casuals or whatever you want to refer to them as never taunted pars fans. I'm sure the hatred would still exist to this day if that had happened.

Look plastic lad, you are obviously upset at the constant attacks on the sectarian ****wits you follow and try and apologise for so attempts to blacken Morton supporters names doesn't wash. Of course we are not squeaky clean, and it would be horribly sterile world if we were but if your going to 'expose' anyone for being ex 'casuals', don't waste your time, some of us freely admit to it and don't deny our 'yoof'. By my reckoning there are at least a dozen posters on here who were 'Cowshed lads' of the 80's, feck we discussed it enough a couple of years back. :)

Morton and its support are squeaky clean. :lol: Aye, and Greenock is the new worlds utopia!! Erse.

I don't think you're thinking of the same person as Dougie's slightly younger than me (I think) and I was 12 in 1989

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

^_^

I don't think you're thinking of the same person as Dougie's slightly younger than me (I think) and I was 12 in 1989

You are right. So i'm debating with a man who was around 11 when this was alleged to have happened. :lol:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

^_^

You are right. So i'm debating with a man who was around 11 when this was alleged to have happened. :lol:

For the second time on this thread. I did not say Morton fans taunted Dunfermline fans in the immediate aftermath of it. It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time. WHich is the equivilant to a group of Celtic fans on a coach, doing the exact same thing.

I don't know who Marbellaton is, so obviously it happened at another point as well?

What pisses me off most about some of the people on here, is that when Morton were on there arse, half of you where no where to be seen. When the club needed you most. Celtic sent a team(albeit a 3rd string) to Cappielow to help save the ton. Celtic supporters, many of whom you choose to slaughter on a frequent basis, paid money to come and help Morton out. Members of my family and good friends of mine included. In those days, Morton supporters couldn'tgive a s*** about how other fans behaved. They where to busy concetrating on there own club. Now, the bellends, who deserted the club, have came back and talk as though they are high and mighty and think they have some sort of right to criticise other fans.

LargsTon, you are 100% correct, you were not there that day. I can honestly say, in the few times I met you, don't think you have ever crossed any lines.

For the second time on this thread. I did not say Morton fans taunted Dunfermline fans in the immediate aftermath of it. It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time. WHich is the equivilant to a group of Celtic fans on a coach, doing the exact same thing.

I don't know who Marbellaton is, so obviously it happened at another point as well?

What pisses me off most about some of the people on here, is that when Morton were on there arse, half of you where no where to be seen. When the club needed you most. Celtic sent a team(albeit a 3rd string) to Cappielow to help save the ton. Celtic supporters, many of whom you choose to slaughter on a frequent basis, paid money to come and help Morton out. Members of my family and good friends of mine included. In those days, Morton supporters couldn'tgive a s*** about how other fans behaved. They where to busy concetrating on there own club. Now, the bellends, who deserted the club, have came back and talk as though they are high and mighty and think they have some sort of right to criticise other fans.

LargsTon, you are 100% correct, you were not there that day. I can honestly say, in the few times I met you, don't think you have ever crossed any lines.

Ahh, i see, you seen 8 or 9 guys bewteen 2003 and 2008, in Glasgow, and this group of fans abused the memory of a Dunfermline player. Thanks for clearing that bit up.

As for the second bit you are either a great wind up merchant or it has proved beyond doubt what colours are tied to your mast. If the latter what the feck you doing on here? Does some sort of huddle board not entertain you enough?

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

PIN-BLAHBLAHBLAH.jpg

It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time.

funny-captions-seems-legit.jpg

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Archived