Where Has - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Where Has

THE thread went??? Are my eyes playing tricks, I can't see it.

What for?

Stinks again.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What for?

Stinks again.

It's still there?

I can still see it.

Looks like the mods have used that new individual filter function to block certain members from accessing it. Smart move.

Ahh..that explains it. Makes sense.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

What for?

Stinks again.

What is of more concern is that I am treated the same as you ie a bawbag :blush:

I assume the thread in question went the same way as others before with the usual combatants throwing childish comments at one another about the subject that shall not be mentioned :ph34r:

Just in case you are in doubt TiD is also a bawbag :ph34r:

What is of more concern is that I am treated the same as you ie a bawbag :blush:

I assume the thread in question went the same way as others before with the usual combatants throwing childish comments at one another about the subject that shall not be mentioned :ph34r:

Just in case you are in doubt TiD is also a bawbag :ph34r:

We must be triplets then...how big are goats bawbags btw?

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Not wanting to pander to Barbie's ego trip, but I can't see it either.

Pandering to an ego on an obscure internet forum. My life is complete.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Yet again people couldn't behave themselves. We received several complaints that the very stuff we were trying to keep off this board, namely the 79 night, was yet again starting to rear it's ugly head, despite an excellent thread being in place for the previous ten or so pages. They have been preserved and can be reposted at a later date. For those still interested in talking about that night please use The Trust forum, link pinned on this page or see manikdok.blogspot.

For those not happy with this decision please post your indignation here, or else contact Tontastic to take over modding duties, which I will happily relinquish if a new incumbent comes forward.

But this board isn't going to be the Montessori for weans that should know better.

When the court case is done, normal service, and posting rights will be resumed.

That is all.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

You must be blocked too. Shame, it's really hotting up.

Ah well, I'm feeling quite left out. Shame as it was a reasonable thread before it went down the usual sidetrack.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Yet again people couldn't behave themselves. We received several complaints that the very stuff we were trying to keep off this board, namely the 79 night, was yet again starting to rear it's ugly head, despite an excellent thread being in place for the previous ten or so pages. They have been preserved and can be reposted at a later date. For those still interested in talking about that night please use The Trust forum, link pinned on this page or see manikdok.blogspot.

For those not happy with this decision please post your indignation here, or else contact Tontastic to take over modding duties, which I will happily relinquish if a new incumbent comes forward.

But this board isn't going to be the Montessori for weans that should know better.

When the court case is done, normal service, and posting rights will be resumed.

That is all.

TiD, you fecked up bufty boy and bawsacs illusion. :(

Who is this Tontastic? is he the owner then? :unsure:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Tontastic hosts the site on this server, although for the life of me I don't know why.

The owner of the site is somewhere in Australia and not responding to emails or pm's or Facebook.

I assume it will stay that way till TT gets pissed off with it and cuts it loose.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Tontastic hosts the site on this server, although for the life of me I don't know why.

The owner of the site is somewhere in Australia and not responding to emails or pm's or Facebook.

I assume it will stay that way till TT gets pissed off with it and cuts it loose.

:P

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

What is kind of worrying is that Hamcam talks the most sense on here, although being called a bawbag by Adam Faith is quite cool to be honest.

Took you long enough to accept the inevitable.

You do realise mocking the good looking dead will not go down well when you are trying to talk your way through the pearly gates. :blush:

TiD I take it the thread is now off the board and can no longer be viewed ?

Archived