Tgfitw - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tgfitw

I wish they would start taking points off both of them for all of this nonsense.

Its all just point scoring against the other - when Rangers do things right or wrong Celtic do the opposite and visa versa.

And for those who say its not religious - you are 100% correct but neither are the IRA or UVF or whatever and that is what these fans are pandering to under the umbrella of religion. These people have no religious beliefs whatsoever and they only use being a cafflic or proddy as a cover for petty hooliganism and an excuse to support a succesful team who makes money from playing up to this mentality.

Clowns the lot of them and the sooner they leave Scotland the better.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first line on the banner is from a song about the IRA is it not? They are either bigots or stupid or both. Missing out the "D" in bloodstained at least proves the stupid part.

Nope, it is from a song about a leading Irish republican, James Connolly. Not the same thing.

I wish they would start taking points off both of them for all of this nonsense.

Its all just point scoring against the other - when Rangers do things right or wrong Celtic do the opposite and visa versa.

And for those who say its not religious - you are 100% correct but neither are the IRA or UVF or whatever and that is what these fans are pandering to under the umbrella of religion. These people have no religious beliefs whatsoever and they only use being a cafflic or proddy as a cover for petty hooliganism and an excuse to support a succesful team who makes money from playing up to this mentality.

Clowns the lot of them and the sooner they leave Scotland the better.

Taking points off for what?? The democratic right to protest??

Hmm. we always get that line trotted out as well, funny how we never hear the "decent majority" shouting them down or speaking out.

Scum the lot of them ! :angry:

Let me make no mistake about it, if you ever refer to any members of my family as scum again, I will find out who you are and kick seven shades of sh1t out of you. No joke. No false threats.

My Great Uncle died on the Somme, if he was anything like the rest of my family he'd have been more interested in the Sellic score :(

Having said that we were some side around that time so maybe not :)

Remembrance is a personal thing Ghost, you can't mass prescribe it without lessening the importance.

We were some side in that era, wish it was now tbh :(

And agree with your latter part

Let me make no mistake about it, if you ever refer to any members of my family as scum again, I will find out who you are and kick seven shades of sh1t out of you. No joke. No false threats.

Pot and Kettle, now think back to YOUR thread ref British Army MURDERERS Dougie ;)

Taking points off for what?? The democratic right to protest??

These guys aren't intellectuals protesting against wars - they are doing it to back terrorism or because they think it makes them a good cafflic.

The same goes for Rangers when they back it.

The majority of these people are happy just to use it as a means of getting one over the other no matter who is affected.

This is a charity who do a good job for thousands of people and the simple fact is that it has nothing to do with football.

I'd wager a large bet that if you asked any of these guys why they are protesting it would be for all of the wrong reasons. In fact I know a few who do and its just typical of the small minded mentality this part of the country is famous for.

:lol:

What are you, 10 years old?

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

These guys aren't intellectuals protesting against wars - they are doing it to back terrorism or because they think it makes them a good cafflic.

The majority of these people are happy just to use it as a means of getting one over the other no matter who is affected.

This is a charity who do a good job for thousands of people and the simple fact is that it has nothing to do with football.

I'd wager a large bet that if you asked any of these guys why they are protesting it would be for all of the wrong reasons. In fact I know a few who do and its just typical of the small minded mentality this part of the country is famous for.

Sad but true.

I'd bet good money that at a similar sporting event couple of weeks ago the majority of those holding the banners were belting out anthems in celebration of the terrorists responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocents and the destruction of the lives of thousands of others.

Pot and Kettle, now think back to YOUR thread ref British Army MURDERERS Dougie ;)

Yip, a thread I started because a regiment of the British army where found not only to have killed innocent civillians, but contrived to cover it up. Hawd on to I dust down my poppy to remember.

To back terrorism? News flash, peace process. Sinn Fein in power? Nope, no bells ringing?

May I also point out to your uneducated brain. I deduced this through your spelling of catholic. I may be wrong, maybe you just dont like spelling it properly because you are a tool, that many of James Connolly's comerade's were, wait for it, protestants!! Im sure you knew this because I am sure that you were taught in school that republicanism in Ireland is not restricted to religion.

Big doc, stand at the back of the shed in line with the halfway line. Your family and friends who protested against it are retards. ok.

Cool, i will be back in the country around christmas time, i will pm you, or just shout out for big doc. I look forward too it.

Yip, a thread I started because a regiment of the British army where found not only to have killed innocent civillians, but contrived to cover it up. Hawd on to I dust down my poppy to remember.

Were there any threats towards you from anyone, didnt think so, i could have kicked off even more then i did but glad i didnt.

but you are threatening folk on here for making a point, laughable

Were there any threats towards you from anyone, didnt think so, i could have kicked off even more then i did but glad i didnt.

but you are threatening folk on here for making a point, laughable

What point? I started a thread based on fact. He makes a statement based on opinion. Difference.

Cool, i will be back in the country around christmas time, i will pm you, or just shout out for big doc. I look forward too it.

Just in case he doesn't answer, this is what he looks like

ITALY_GAY_PRIDE_PARADE_XRDL_thumb.jpg

What point? I started a thread based on fact. He makes a statement based on opinion. Difference.

Well the fact that a minority waving banners stating the obvious isnt an opinion, its plain to see, you need to calm down with your threats

Archived