Europa League Started - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Europa League Started

the new europa league is under way

looks like a chance for SPL clubs to embaress themselves even earlier than normal :rolleyes:

HT and Motherwell trailing to minor welsh side

PS

uefa on line live updates has McGee still as the Well coach :D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly embarrassing result for Motherwell tonight, looks like Gannon best concentrate on their league season rather than the distraction of Europe - not that they'll be in Europe for much longer.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

TTG Jim :lol: :rolleyes:

on a serious note its hard enough taking over and in space of few days playing a european fixture with a depleted squad isn't going to be easy for him.

hopefully he can make a signing or 2 by next week so they can get a result in Wales.

Not surprised by that result but it turned into a sickener for me :(

I strongly fancied Llanelli to beat Mother well and backed them at 11s on a wee treble alongside Randers (to beat Linfield) and Sligo (to beat Vllaznia).

Sligo, at home and heavy odds-on, blew it and cost me around £150 for a £4 stake.

Something stinks about the betting on the game though, as Sligo were hammered in on the betting during the day, so much so in fact that H+H on West Blackhall Street had stopped taking bets by lunch time on the game. Now I wish the Coral had as well! :(

Vllaznia were 18/1 'in running' after the match kicked off. Then there was a heavy plunge on them and by half time their price was down to 8s, despite it still being goalless. They scored twice in the second half to win 2-1.

Hope Sligo get ****ed in the second leg!

Just a reminder for tomorrow in case anyone is at a loss for something to do!

As I'll be meeting the best management team that Morton ever had, this will not be something I'll need to worry about.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Archived