Morton vs Dunfermline - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs Dunfermline

TONofmemories

Formation needs to be 433 or 352. 442 does not suit our players at all and negates Tidser who has been our best player. Oliver offered more than mchugh in his time on the park. Stick with that formation until January then change ti if you can move players on 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither me or my pal who holds the drum where shouting “racist abuse” to any player. Please get your facts right before making a post.

My apologies, I did follow up my post saying it may not have been you. I don't know how big a group you are but the group were definitely standing next to you guys so I presumed you were all one group.

Happy to be proven wrong though and again I apologise.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

My apologies, I did follow up my post saying it may not have been you. I don't know how big a group you are but the group were definitely standing next to you guys so I presumed you were all one group.

Happy to be proven wrong though and again I apologise.

Not good enough.

Absolute bollocks. Our midfield was abysmal today, but it wasn't down to individual work-rate or anything of the sort. Did you not attend any matches under Duffy and watch Tidser struggle in a four man midfield, no?

Bollocks? I wasnt questioning his workrate moreso his attitude at times today. he was clearly furstrated but rather than direct that onto his football he spent a lot of time moaning.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

People don't identify as a nationality based on the football team they play for, champ.

Don't think you've quite grasped the sole existing purpose of international football then chump. He identifies as a Comoros national and not French. And he wouldn't identify himself with the onion necklace, stripey jumpered caricature of a Frenchman that you took from 1970s British sitcoms anyway. Add to that utter failure of a cultural reference the fact that the player was a complete and utter snake and you have the worst attempt at a player tribute in the long history of this once-proud football club. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Don't think you've quite grasped the sole existing purpose of international football then chump. He identifies as a Comoros national and not French. And he wouldn't identify himself with the onion necklace, stripey jumpered caricature of a Frenchman that you took from 1970s British sitcoms anyway. Add to that utter failure of a cultural reference the fact that the player was a complete and utter snake and you have the worst attempt at a player tribute in the long history of this once-proud football club.

To play international football for a country that you're good enough to play for that you're loosely eligible enough to play for. It's a wonder they never made a sequel to braveheart with that storyline.

And yet it still gets you in to a seething mess years after the fact. Glorious.

You'll be pleased to know that Morton's most successful player of the last decade has taken his rightful place back above Brian Wake's bunch of nobodies after an astounding comeback 3-2 win over the now regressing Swedish minnows to leave them four points ahead of them with a game in hand. Has one man ever destroyed a feel-good feeling around a club so quickly than perennial relegation fodder Brian Wake?

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

To play international football for a country that you're good enough to play for that you're loosely eligible enough to play for. It's a wonder they never made a sequel to braveheart with that storyline.

You'll be pleased to know that Morton's most successful player of the last decade has taken his rightful place back above Brian Wake's bunch of nobodies after an astounding comeback 3-2 win over the now regressing Swedish minnows to leave them four points ahead of them with a game in hand. Has one man ever destroyed a feel-good feeling around a club so quickly than perennial relegation fodder Brian Wake?

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Who were the racist bigots....nah, let’s leave it.

The lack of Chris Millar made a big difference today. Worst performance I have seen in a long time. Pedestrian and amateurish.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

:lol:

The boos in the shed at Warren's birthday mention.

:lol:

Tiffoney was booed on by some of the crowd too. Wonder if they booed his goal.

Strangest shout yesterday was “No wonder MacKinnon left, you’re all f’’kin sh!t”.

As for the game, there was more effort in the last 10 minutes than the preceding 80. But for Lee Robinson, we’d have lost that. Couldn’t string more than two passes together and we were miles away from any loose balls. Day was summed up when (I think) Tidser and McKeown both walked away from a free kick, each leaving it for the other.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

General point, the pitch is pretty shocking.

my garden looks in better shape than Cappielow just now, the grass looked long and needs cut, will it being cut for the next Cellic reserve game?they were complaining it was too long for them and their style.

As for the game, IMO our most comfortable player was Buchanan, he seems to be settling in now and reads the game well but McKeown gave me the fear at times.. he seems to loose concentration

Tiffoney was booed on by some of the crowd too. Wonder if they booed his goal.

Strangest shout yesterday was “No wonder MacKinnon left, you’re all f’’kin sh!t”.

As for the game, there was more effort in the last 10 minutes than the preceding 80. But for Lee Robinson, we’d have lost that. Couldn’t string more than two passes together and we were miles away from any loose balls. Day was summed up when (I think) Tidser and McKeown both walked away from a free kick, each leaving it for the other.

Was the Mckinnon shout from a wallpaper just to the left of where the old fence was in the shed or somewhere else? Guy there was berating everyone for the whole game, started the McKinnon push 'no wonder he left, must have looked in your eyes and saw nothing'.

Kept going until he shouted it again followed by 'I'd leave you lot too' before shouts around him fired back 'what's fucking keeping you' and 'fucking leave then'.

Absolute idiot.

Archived