Jonatan Johansson Is The New Manager - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jonatan Johansson Is The New Manager

TRVMP

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A guy who has managed multiple clubs, won titles and promotion, done well in 2 spells at Motherwell vs a guy who has never managed?

It’s a pretty easy choice.

Morton are taking an extremely big risk here, this could end up being an utter disaster. "

Above is a copied post from the Who Next thread and is exactly what I'm taking about.

No wagon circling from me

It’s me you are talking about and I’m not writing anyone off.

It’s a gamble, he’s never managed a club before. So we will be watching him making all his mistakes.

I’d prefer an experienced manager so I’m disappointed that we have went for someone who has not managed before.

In the same way that many others would be disappointed if it was McGee or Lennon, who I’d rather see.

It’s my opinion and I’m sorry it differs from your own.

I hope he’s a success and I will back him as I have done the previous managers.

why do you have to resort to abuse when it comes to dealing with an opinion you don’t agree with

You’ve always come across as a bit of a fanny, and particularly in this instance, so I’ve labelled you as one.

Pretty straight forward, really.

"A guy who has managed multiple clubs, won titles and promotion, done well in 2 spells at Motherwell vs a guy who has never managed?

It’s a pretty easy choice.

Morton are taking an extremely big risk here, this could end up being an utter disaster. "

Above is a copied post from the Who Next thread and is exactly what I'm taking about.

No wagon circling from me

Misread your post.

Apologies!

My point stands regarding McGhee, although it supports yours!!!

Always?

I’ve hardly posted on here.

Yes, I can’t remember specifics, but your post earlier today strikes me as being similar to your previous posts and the persona you have on here is very much like Ed de Ball’s.

I wouldn’t take it personally, opinions are like arseholes. We all have one.

Ya fanny.

Yes, I can’t remember specifics, but your post earlier today strikes me as being similar to your previous posts and the persona you have on here is very much like Ed de Ball’s.

I wouldn’t take it personally, opinions are like arseholes. We all have one.

Ya fanny.

Jesus wept

It's cool. I sent your wife one too

Ah, so that's why she was looking out the magnifying glass.

TBH that doesn't work as a comeback as any device capable of receiving a pic in such a short amount of time is going to be a phone or a computer, both of which have zoom functions that render a magnifying glass pointless.

What you should have said was, "I thought that was an emoji."

EOho8Pw.png

Archived