Who Next? - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Next?

Scott

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go.....you really are a sad deluded individual

That's also what you said in May when I touted an up and coming manager from abroad for the job as opposed to Ray 'Ray' McKinnon - the type of 'Scottish fitba man' pick that you were jizzing yourself over at that time. And in barely three months one of them has already moved up to the highest level of the game in Sweden while the other has proven to be the biggest king snake in the history of this once-proud football club.

I was 100% correct in my analysis of what the club needed at that time and subsequent events have proven this in spades. A suitably grovelling apology rather than a flailing meltdown is required from yourself then. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Don't get all the hatred for McKinnon here. He's been clever enough to recognise what many Morton fans have seen for years and has decided to get out. The quickness of his departure should be enough for fans to work out that there is something badly wrong at the club.

The club has no future until the Raes and all their many hangers on are removed from the club. The quicker the fans turn on the correct targets the better.

Doesn't matter who takes over, sadly nothing will have changed.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Don't get all the hatred for McKinnon here. He's been clever enough to recognise what many Morton fans have seen for years and has decided to get out. The quickness of his departure should be enough for fans to work out that there is something badly wrong at the club.

The club has no future until the Raes and all their many hangers on are removed from the club. The quicker the fans turn on the correct targets the better.

Ach fuck up.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The club done everything they could to support him and totally restructured the football side of things alongside it.

You're an idiot.

The club done everything they could to support him and totally restructured the football side of things alongside it.

You're an idiot.

Apparently not. 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It's fair to say we're not the best-run club in the division but Ray was allowed to bring in his own backroom team and build a squad with quite a few big names in it. He'd presumably have been aware of the club's various limitations from the interview process. He'd know from bloody common sense that we don't have infrastructure like Dundee United's. So unless something truly incredible happened behind the scenes, I'm not buying that poor wee Ray had the wool pulled over his eyes by the Raes. If he leaves for Grangemouth he's a complete and utter snake, end of.

Whether or not the club has prepared for Ray's being a snake, and covered its investment accordingly, is a separate issue.

EOho8Pw.png

we have given Ray the chance to get back into management, supported him with fairly decent signings at our level and outlined the three year plan.

It is a huge slap in the face but for him to leave so soon suggests he was either unhappy in the role, using it as a stop gap or he feels he is too good for Morton.

I want to know whybleaving so soon, why when first job comes up he leaves, what can Falkirk provide on the park that we can't?

Maybe he feels we didn't want him as we waited in Hoppy for so long but he still accepted the role and we gave the cunt a 'company car' courtesy of Arc.

Apparently not.

What went on? In what way didn't they support him?

I am not saying this definitely didn't happen, but you look at the squad and you look at the coaching staff and it's clearly not come cheap, so without something concrete to go off I don't think we can just say the club didn't support him.

EOho8Pw.png

He doesn't have a point, just somebody elses axe.

This idea that the club is some kind of basket case to work for is clearly, patently nonsense. Morton back their managers well: McKinnon has been given enough to assemble a good squad, the club have made significant changes and hired staff at his behest; to suggest it's an unbearable situation is the usual drivel from the usual moron.

There's serious questions to be asked of the board, but the idea that the club is in such a bad state that a manager needs to jump ship to Falkirk - a club in a much worse state than us at the moment - is so far removed from reality.

AWMSC

We have supported Ray in every way and only one transfer target went else where and that was for three times the cash.

We have sport scientist in place, a new backroom team and a lot of support that Jim Duffy wasn't fortunate enough to have.

It is a total slap in the face, gutting and a let down all at once and for the club to be trying to gain the trust of the fans and increase the fan base again, it is a huge set back and creates uncertainty.

One thing for sure...Quitongo to score any time tomorrow!

No he doesn't.

He does. If Ray has walked this early from a club with supposedly the same ambitions as Falkirk after 3 games then clearly he wasn't satisfied with his life at Cappielow. It's well known we're run by a bunch of amateurs, the evidence is compelling.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived