Who Next? - Page 25 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Next?

Scott

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hung around for a bit as well, could be the ultimate snake. Good riddance ya ****.

Disappointed he’ll be going as he is highly thought of in that field, however he can be put in the snake category for not finishing the fucking job aswell if he goes.

Falkirk have let their “Fitness coach” go upon King Snakes arrival so looks like the decks have been cleared for Henderson to go to Falkirk. Its a different kind of approach from just a fitness coach obviously as we have him more as a “Performance” type role.

At Murray Park they do have an extensive dept on that front so maybe we can take someone over from there to carry on the sports science/performance/nutrition aspect.

Thoughts on JJ’s assistant? Will be interesting to see who he brings in. Know he’s worked alongside Jimmy Nicholl previously but he’s involved at Northern Ireland I’m sure, would fancy someone with a bit of a nut job element to them as assistant.

Disappointed he’ll be going as he is highly thought of in that field, however he can be put in the snake category for not finishing the ****ing job aswell if he goes.

Falkirk have let their “Fitness coach” go upon King Snakes arrival so looks like the decks have been cleared for Henderson to go to Falkirk. Its a different kind of approach from just a fitness coach obviously as we have him more as a “Performance” type role.

At Murray Park they do have an extensive dept on that front so maybe we can take someone over from there to carry on the sports science/performance/nutrition aspect.

Thoughts on JJ’s assistant? Will be interesting to see who he brings in. Know he’s worked alongside Jimmy Nicholl previously but he’s involved at Northern Ireland I’m sure, would fancy someone with a bit of a nut job element to them as assistant.

Why?

*insert signature here*

For a laugh? A Mono Burgos-type figure would be fantastic.

A wee bit of fear is never a bad thing 😂 JJ comes across very calmly spoken, and I’m sure will have the respect of the players. But I think it’s always good to have someone in there to dish out a boot in the baws aswell if needed.

I much prefer this appointment to any of the tired, stale, journeyman candidates who do the rounds of Scottish clubs.  The one saving grace from the Snakeman fiasco is that he actually built a decent squad (albeit we are still lumbered with a couple of strikers who are not really up to standard) and if JJ brings a fresh approach to Morton then it may well turn out to be a good thing.  If you always go for someone with a long track record of being a manager, you are usually getting mediocrity.  Every manager has to start somewhere.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived