Morton Vs Partick - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Partick

BishopBrennan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope so and I think it will. I'll be in in jags stand with thistle midden and Leeds mates/fans. Any kind of win would be glorious

Can't begin to tot up the amount of failure in this post.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Hope so and I think it will. I'll be in in jags stand with thistle midden and Leeds mates/fans. Any kind of win would be glorious

Ooft.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Get this bookmarked for when The Clique finally get bored and discard Colin Darroch.

If Ray has not officially gone to Falkirk then I don't think we can have him in the dugout tomorrow.

If he is going then be gone but we should move forward also.

Ray And Falkirk can fuck right off.

Unless he publicly commits to the club its absolutely unthinkable that he's in the dugout tomorrow. Unfair when neither he nor either club involved his said anything? Maybe, but that's life.

EOho8Pw.png

Into this mob tomorrow. Right behind the boys, let’s fucking do something despite the antics of today.

Crawford absolute seething. He’s got to pull out all the stops to make this a success now. He’ll be galvanised aswell after being completely screwed over.

Get this mob pumped tomorrow.

Agreed. Dunno about anyone else but this whole saga has put fire in my belly.

Same. Can see it being a lively crowd tomorrow. Positive fury if you like.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Seriously considering dragging my kids to this now, despite my daughter likely whining at me through the whole game.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived