Morton V Queen Of The South - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Queen Of The South

Jamie_M

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawke to blame IMO.

Depends how much notice was given for needing a the traffic direction certificate or whatever - my guess will be the police gave virtually no such notice and just pulled the rug out. But that's a guess.

EOho8Pw.png

As soon as two of the cars have a smash in the car park the police will be there pretty quickly.

As for the game, and pretty much every game these days - no idea.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Morton have been aware for a very long time that a Traffic Regulation Order has been required for the closure of Sinclair Street.

As each game comes under the heading of a planned event a full time order is required. During Scott's time a former colleague did all the graft, including securing a grant to pay for part of the cost, and Scott refused to pay for the shortfall, therefore no order was ever applied for.

Sinclair St was closed by the police in the past under a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order, which, although legal, did involve a certain amount of "interpretation" of the regulations.

If memory serves me correctly, it takes about six weeks to apply for a TRO, a TTRO can be put in place quickly as it is designed to allow for an emergencies.

Like most games this season, I’m struggling to call this. A win would be good just to get a bit of momentum going and actually show some sort of consistency.

Would assume it’ll be

Gaston

Doyle Lamie O’Ware Russell

Forbes Murdoch Harkins Tiffoney

McHugh Oliver

Tiffoney did well enough last week and think he deserves the nod over Thomson, who’s not been up to much recently anyway. Hopefully Jai makes the bench as well.

2-1 us, I think.

If only we had spent our budget - and hadn't spunked a six figure sum on shan turnstiles - then we wouldn't be reduced to fielding a coach at the centre of a Championship level defence.

Sad!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Yeah it will be interesting to see how he gets on.

We’re still an injury to Murdoch away from a disaster. Duffy undoubtedly tried to fix our striking options but neglected to fill the Lindsay and Nesbitt-shaped holes. Incidentally, Nesbitt looked good for MKD last night. Good luck to the boy.

Archived