morton v falkirk - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton v falkirk

beetee

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on McAlister’s injury? I’m not saying I want him to be injured obviously, but I think it could work in our favour if he is out - Johansson seems to view him as undroppable and that being the case we won’t see a midfield three of Tidser, Lyon and Millar if he plays, which is what we should be going for tonight.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Any word on McAlister’s injury? I’m not saying I want him to be injured obviously, but I think it could work in our favour if he is out - Johansson seems to view him as undroppable and that being the case we won’t see a midfield three of Tidser, Lyon and Millar if he plays, which is what we should be going for tonight.

I fear we won't see anything like that tonight. His comments about the selection on Tuesday was that it was pre-planned due to the busy schedule.

I think he will, wrongly, change it up for tonight.

Tidser not to start and the fury recommences.

I fear we won't see anything like that tonight. His comments about the selection on Tuesday was that it was pre-planned due to the busy schedule.

I think he will, wrongly, change it up for tonight.

Tidser not to start and the fury recommences.

You’re probably right, but I was hoping the fact he was extensively praising Lyon and Tidser, especially mentioning Lyon taking his chance, would mean he’s reconsidered.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Dykes and Telfer should be nowhere near that starting line up.  not good enough.

If Tidser doesn't start, invade the pitch and have the game abandoned.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Ross MacLean trying to make himself relevant ahead of the game tonight. Found it interesting though when he said he wanted to play for McKinnon again as he was a manager that gets respect from his squad.

You’re probably right, but I was hoping the fact he was extensively praising Lyon and Tidser, especially mentioning Lyon taking his chance, would mean he’s reconsidered.

I hope he does.

Bit of respite for JJ this week after not only the win but the performance that came with it on Tuesday.

As long as he is under no disillusion that anything other than a win is acceptable tonight.

A draw like last time, praising the performance and bigging up Falkirk will not be tolerated and a loss will be an irrecoverable outcome for JJ.

Just fucking win.

Ross MacLean trying to make himself relevant ahead of the game tonight. Found it interesting though when he said he wanted to play for McKinnon again as he was a manager that gets respect from his squad.

His love affair lasted all of 3 games, he was dropped a few weeks ago so probably wont even start tonight!

He is Judas 2 and him and The Snake have been laughing about it and how he expects to get abuse from the Morton fans.

Yeah just read it. He is undoubtedly on the snake list but nowhere near being voted snake of the year.

I see Celtic fans are in a complete state over their candidate for the snake list.

Archived