Who Is The Biggest Arsehole In Scottish Football? - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is The Biggest Arsehole In Scottish Football?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Goodwillie has to be the biggest currently active arsehole in Scottish football.

Overall, Derek Riordan, Ian Black, Andy Halliday and Nacho Novo (he should be purged from our records) are up there for an award as well.

I’d also like to add Peter Grant (senior) who was brought to my attention when we signed his boy this week and John Brown.

I think it’s only fair to exclude the paedophiles, as they would win without a doubt, and it’s not really in the spirit of moaning about someone who merely gets on your tits.

I make it around about 40 so I agree that a separate “Rangers” section to whittle it down is probably a good idea.

Still no mention of Alex Rae, either. Have a word with yourselves.

I’d also like to add Peter Grant (senior) who was brought to my attention when we signed his boy this week and John Brown.

I think it’s only fair to exclude the paedophiles, as they would win without a doubt, and it’s not really in the spirit of moaning about someone who merely gets on your tits.

I make it around about 40 so I agree that a separate “Rangers” section to whittle it down is probably a good idea.

Still no mention of Alex Rae, either. Have a word with yourselves.

Was just coming on to post John ‘Bomber’ Brown actually. A worthy addition to the list.

Brooks Mileson

While this is true to an extent, this is yet another example of the media making a bad situation worse. Had they just sat by and ignored what he was doing that would have been bad enough, but instead they lauded him constantly, and hectored other clubs for not showing the same "ambition", and they kept doing so long after fans across the country (including Gretna fans) saw the writing on the wall.

EOho8Pw.png

Jim Goodwin's a horrible big bastard.

Actually, I'm tempted to give Kris Commons my vote. I fuckin loath that big fuckin idiot with an absolute passion. I truly despise the cunt. 

There's not enough swearing in there either. Prick.

AWMSC

Archived