The Tidser Thread - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Tidser Thread

TRVMP

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think has happened with Tidser?

• Signed a pre-contract elsewhere
    • Signed a new deal with Morton
    • Nothing
    • Don't know

Let's put our money where our mouths are. I'm seeing a lot of ITK comments about Tidser's future and would like to know where people stand on it. Note that this isn't what you want to happen - it's what you think has already happened. Presumably 99% of fans would want to keep him.

From my side, I've voted Don't Know.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where’s the “he’s trolling the snake” option?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I voted for i think he's signed a pre contract elsewhere, but in reality i don't know so i should have voted that but then literally everyone should vote for that one which defeats the purpose of the poll :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I voted for i think he's signed a pre contract elsewhere, but in reality i don't know so i should have voted that but then literally everyone should vote for that one which defeats the purpose of the poll :lol:

I think it's naive to think that nobody knows.

Voted nothing.

Think Falkirk tried to get him in January and we blocked it. Think a pre-contract was put to him but really struggle to believe that if he has signed one, it has been kept under wraps by Falkirk or not picked up by a journalist.

Press reports that they were going to offer one.

Press reports that we blocked their move to take him in the January window.

Reports of an offer on the table from Dundee.

But nothing concrete which doesn't add up if he has signed one.

And all the ITK Falkirk bullshitters on P&B, yeah, definitely a good idea to believe what they spout.

I think it's naive to think that nobody knows.

Obviously there's a minority who would have inside information, but i'm talking about your average fan voting.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I know it was not his fault but on his return from Rochdale he received wages for doing nothing for some 6 months surely there has to be some feeling from him for that? I'not his greatest fan but to leave Morton for Falkirk is in my eyes is a total betrayal of a club who has taken him though a troubled time in his career.

His relationship with JJ is unknown to me but whatever it is I hope they can be resolved to the satisfaction to both parties.  

I know it was not his fault but on his return from Rochdale he received wages for doing nothing for some 6 months surely there has to be some feeling from him for that? I'not his greatest fan but to leave Morton for Falkirk is in my eyes is a total betrayal of a club who has taken him though a troubled time in his career.

His relationship with JJ is unknown to me but whatever it is I hope they can be resolved to the satisfaction to both parties.

Rotherham.

He wasn't doing nothing, he just couldn't play first team football. You could argue that he lost 6 months of his career because a club signed him that didn't realise they couldn't register him. It's a mutual thing, I don't think either party owes the other anything.

Well the fact is morton knew he couldn't play this was pointed out by GD ( who received pelters as the mug who agreed to it) but in fact it was Dougie who pushed the deal through thinking we might lose him come the summer of that year to another club.

Well the fact is morton knew he couldn't play this was pointed out by GD ( who received pelters as the mug who agreed to it) but in fact it was Dougie who pushed the deal through thinking we might lose him come the summer of that year to another club.

Strange whiff of shite in here.

Hi Gillian  :D

Archived