Super - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Super

Toby

If we’re going down that route, bring him out of retirement and bring him home.

Discuss.

A goal down with 10 mins to go...

Look to the bench...

Would you rather it be him or Zander Easdale to rely upon??

Cue Les Miserables Gif......

Mon eh super!

Can anyone shed light on the rumor that Mr. Williams has been released from a correctional facility?

Is SUPER OOT THE JAIL?

Correct.

He’s oot the jail, Super’s oot the jail.

Still a hero.

I’ve just watched a video that a mate shared on Facebook of Zidane absolutely roasting Brazil in the 2006 World Cup and decided that Super is the greatest player ever to kick a ball.

Surely there are no objections?

I’ve just watched a video that a mate shared on Facebook of Zidane absolutely roasting Brazil in the 2006 World Cup and decided that Super is the greatest player ever to kick a ball.

Surely there are no objections?

Airdrie mk2 6-1 03...then Alloa away 04/05

Case closed.....

Build around him

What a player he was. Remember buying the same boots as him each time he wore a new pair.

Also, Elgin away (IIRC) he was a sub and was stealing Elgin match balls and dishing them out to the fans. Me and my brother got one which was our pride and joy down the Rankin Park.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Williams will go down as one of the biggest wasters in scottish football.

He looked like he had the potential to go a lot further and bring a large sum to Morton.

It was said at the time of signing him it was our current gaffer who released the funds to the club to sign him.

Williams will go down as one of the biggest wasters in scottish football.

He looked like he had the potential to go a lot further and bring a large sum to Morton.

It was said at the time of signing him it was our current gaffer who released the funds to the club to sign him.

I agree.

For the 50-something age group who hold 'Big Andy' in such high esteem, the only real reason why Alex Williams and, maybe to a lesser extent, Peter Weatherston and John Maisano, are not held in such reverence by a generation of younger supporters should only be considered their own fault.

Whenever I see Leigh Griffiths, I always see him as a similar type of player who has the career which Williams could have had at both club and international level, if only he wasn't such a nutter.

*insert signature here*

Archived