David Wylie Gone... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

David Wylie Gone...

delboy66

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our goalkeepers kicking might actually improve a bit now. Wonder who’s call this was? Aren’t him and Hopkin pals?

Was Wylie full time? If he was then I'd imagine they're looking towards someone part time and therefore cheaper.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Was Wylie full time? If he was then I'd imagine they're looking towards someone part time and therefore cheaper.

Nah he had a full time job in Paisley somewhere as far as I know. Missed a couple of games for us.

Used to see him at the battery coaching the youth teams with Derek Anderson and couple of other guys. Wonder if he'll still do that bit.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Nah he had a full time job in Paisley somewhere as far as I know. Missed a couple of games for us.

Peter Houston wouldnt be in the dugout any time he got a half decent fare in his farting chariot.

*insert signature here*

Who?

Gaston to start has came on leaps and bounds since he first came here. Kevin Cuthbert the same. David McGurn improved massively when he came in. Lee Robinson was another one who was absolutely shocking when loaned to us from Rangers and got a lot better working with him. Colin Stewart to an extent as well before he completely lost it..

Gaston to start has came on leaps and bounds since he first came here. Kevin Cuthbert the same. David McGurn improved massively when he came in. Lee Robinson was another one who was absolutely shocking when loaned to us from Rangers and got a lot better working with him. Colin Stewart to an extent as well before he completely lost it..

Gaston hasn’t come on leaps and bounds. Gaston’s been the same level of “alright but prone to spilling a cross ball” as he was on the day he walked in the door.

McGurn? Aye, perhaps. Although I’d argue his improvement came at Raith Rovers and we never really saw the best of him.

Kevin Cuthbert was an excellent keeper at St. Johnstone, whose career was curtailed by Alan Main being the number one, I’m not buying Wylie having any real influence there.

I’m certainly not buying Robinson or Stewart- both pretty laughable claims, and we were about as happy to see both out the door when they left as we were to see Johansson swan off into the sunset the other week.

No harm to Wylie, but i’ll Not be losing any sleep over his departure. If Hopkin or whoever does come in has his own man, then great. Good to see a bit of a ruthless streak at the club.

Archived