Morton vs. Dunfermline - 1st December 2018 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Dunfermline - 1st December 2018

capitanus

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the signs from very early on is that JJ isn't up to the job. We've had too many dreadful displays already, with absolutely no indication that the manager knows how to makes things better/get any level of consistency.

I would have said that very thing about Duffy this time 4 years ago. He went on to prove me very wrong about what we were capable of under his management. Sometimes a manager just needs a bit longer to prove himself. If be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, but at the same time from the start of the season I've been very worried about our defenders. JJ will need to fix that if he wants to be a success though.

Braindead Buchanan.

Buchanan is the Colin Stewart of defenders. He looks like he should have all the ability of a decent player, but is never far away from a mistake. He's a ball watcher who doesn't seem like he has the necessary level of concentration.

He's never been a consistent part of a good defence in his career.

Buchanan is the Colin Stewart of defenders. He looks like he should have all the ability of a decent player, but is never far away from a mistake. He's a ball watcher who doesn't seem like he has the necessary level of concentration.

He's never been a consistent part of a good defence in his career.

Kicking the ball out of play for an injured player when said injured player was lying off the park is more than a lack of concentration, it's the mark of a complete simpleton.

Glad I passed on this one. A season of mediocrity and we’re not losing by narrow margins. Utterly shite.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I would have said that very thing about Duffy this time 4 years ago. He went on to prove me very wrong about what we were capable of under his management. Sometimes a manager just needs a bit longer to prove himself. 

Time has to be earned rather than given out to any clown in the dugout. He's been useless and we should cut our losses. 

Archived