Morton Reserves vs Man U Reserves - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Reserves vs Man U Reserves

BishopBrennan

It's not a video effect, he was born with it.

It followed him all through school and isn't something to be laughed at.

Joseph Knowles he (musically) scores when he wants.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some dramatically scored footage of Knowles

I almost passed out from excitement when he chested the ball down at 1:10. Not sure I can watch the rest with my blood pressure.

The first 29 seconds certainly got my pulse racing.

*insert signature here*

What's people's thoughts on John Sutton being disappointed in the result in his interview with Jonathan? He seemed genuinely annoyed rather than proud of the performance.

One one hand it's good that he challenges the players and their standards so much but I've always thought it was the sign of a poor coach that cared more about winning than the performance of the players at underage levels, and the players all put in a great shift and showed decent quality on the ball as well against good opposition so I felt he was a bit harsh on them.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

What's people's thoughts on John Sutton being disappointed in the result in his interview with Jonathan? He seemed genuinely annoyed rather than proud of the performance.

Maybe he has VikingTonitis like his big brother Chris has.

One one hand it's good that he challenges the players and their standards so much but I've always thought it was the sign of a poor coach that cared more about winning than the performance of the players at underage levels, and the players all put in a great shift and showed decent quality on the ball as well against good opposition so I felt he was a bit harsh on them.

One one hand it's of some relevance because it involves Morton playing football, but then again it's a bounce match so other than taking positives from it and using as a learning experience it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

In 10 years time, John Sutton himself will perhaps have a different perspective on it.

*insert signature here*

I’m disappointed that John Sutton is employed by Morton.

Archived