The Famous v Dumbarton - Return of the Duff - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous v Dumbarton - Return of the Duff

It's been poor for years. Occasionally they un-poorify it, then lose interest or otherwise just stop doing it, sometimes for a decent reason.

Last time I looked at this properly - three years ago - we were the only team in the division not to offer at least home highlights. I would wager, without checking, that it's still the same. 

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been poor for years. Occasionally they un-poorify it, then lose interest or otherwise just stop doing it, sometimes for a decent reason.

Last time I looked at this properly - three years ago - we were the only team in the division not to offer at least home highlights. I would wager, without checking, that it's still the same. 

Yes, but to release a statement talking about fan frustration, and in the same week not release highlights of our first competitive match of the season, is absolutely ridiculous. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Yes, but to release a statement talking about fan frustration, and in the same week not release highlights of our first competitive match of the season, is absolutely ridiculous. 

I agree.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived