Morton Ladies - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Ladies

Assuming this is up to date, that's them won every game so far this season (summer season):

https://uk.soccerway.com/national/scotland/swfl-2/2019/east/r50517/

SWFL2 is effectively tier 4. Looks like the top team in each of the four groups gets an automatic promotion spot, either to North or South. (South for us, obviously.)

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad that there are others that hate that guy. Its been doing my tits in for 20 years now!

If you're reading this annoying whistling guy that wears glasses - fucking pack it in!

Me too and I've still never been able to pinpoint the bastard.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Extra time. They were all out on their feet. Could see as soon as the winner was struck, keeper a bout 3 yards off her line and couldnt adjust her feet.

Brilliant win for the ladies team!

Just deserts for a good season.

Big centre back strolled it.

At Firhill earlier in the season (the Derek Anderson/John Sutton game) there was a contentious decision and we were all in that old wooden stand, and that whistle seemed to go off every 30 seconds.

Irritating cunt.

*insert signature here*

At Firhill earlier in the season (the Derek Anderson/John Sutton game) there was a contentious decision and we were all in that old wooden stand, and that whistle seemed to go off every 30 seconds.

Irritating cunt.

Is it the same guy that whistles annoyingly every time we get a corner or a set piece? Has to be.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

The goals are up on one of our Facebook pages. What on earth is their keeper doing for our winner? :lol:

No matter how much womens football is getting better, and it is, most of the goalkeepers are still atrocious.

Think we need a new thread on the whistle wanker.

And a thread on the guy who sits in the main stand with the excruciatingly high pitched voice who likes to shout for almost 90 mins. Drove me into the cowshed

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

No matter how much womens football is getting better, and it is, most of the goalkeepers are still atrocious.

Seen that some women managers want them to reduce the size of the goals to improve the quality of the goalkeeping

Seen that some women managers want them to reduce the size of the goals to improve the quality of the goalkeeping

The average height of a male when they invented football goals was only about 5'5". They're pretty much playing to the size as it was originally intended.

Archived