Buy a brick - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Buy a brick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully no-one, though if anyone who’s pledged their cash to MCT can pass the facts on to me I would be most grateful.

I've given MCT some serious criticism over the course of things but they have been 100% clear since literally day one that they won't "call in" pledges, much less give a penny to the club, until they have full assurance of exactly what they are getting in exchange for their funding. They also added, very early in the day, that these assurances would be communicated to pledgers in the form of a written T&C document. "But we don't know yet!" isn't a stick to beat them with when they've not only acknowledged this, but said exactly how they intend to resolve it.

EOho8Pw.png

Probably the easiest way for you is to pledge the lowest amount you can at the moment. You'll then receive an email from Graham thanking you. Then in a couple of weeks time you'll receive a pack with all the details of the deal they've negotiated with the club, along with all the T & C's. Then you can decide if you want to turn your pledge into cash.

God I’ve missed you!

Probably the easiest way for you is to pledge the lowest amount you can at the moment. You'll then receive an email from Graham thanking you. Then in a couple of weeks time you'll receive a pack with all the details of the deal they've negotiated with the club, along with all the T & C's. Then you can decide if you want to turn your pledge into cash.

Cheers LV, that sounds like a solution!

Archived