Betfred Cup Group Stage July 2019 - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup Group Stage July 2019

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath and Dunfermline both scored 6 tonight. Dundee needed penalties to beat Cove Rangers after drawing 0-0, whilst St. Mirren whipped Edinburgh City 1-0.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

With any luck.

Many Alloa fans say he largely dined out on what was Jack Ross' squad. Passion and strong motivation from him kept them going but to say his recruitment was hit and miss would be being generous. Couple of stand outs in a lot of fail.

St Mirren need someone who can recruit correctly away from the squad they have and he might be a poor choice in that respect.

Many Alloa fans say he largely dined out on what was Jack Ross' squad. Passion and strong motivation from him kept them going but to say his recruitment was hit and miss would be being generous. Couple of stand outs in a lot of fail.

St Mirren need someone who can recruit correctly away from the squad they have and he might be a poor choice in that respect.

Isn't Gus McPherson St Mirren's director of football? If so, that could give Goodwin the help he needs for recruitment. Looking forward to McPherson recommending draw bonuses being in the contracts. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Isn't Gus McPherson St Mirren's director of football? If so, that could give Goodwin the help he needs for recruitment. Looking forward to McPherson recommending draw bonuses be in the contracts.

Aye, that might help him but hopefully not. Same with Strachan at Dundee.

Or, MacPherson will be sharpening the knives ready to muscle into the dugout.

I've heard that stuff so many times from fickle fans and keyboard warriors over the years. Were the Alloa fans saying that before or after he left? if the players played for him after Ross left then that tells you all you need to know.

I've heard that stuff so many times from fickle fans and keyboard warriors over the years. Were the Alloa fans saying that before or after he left? if the players played for him after Ross left then that tells you all you need to know.

Before.

The absolute fucking state of that post btw. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dumbarton 1-0 QoS :lol:

Edit 1-1 now.

Edit again 1-2 now.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Edinburgh City 1-0 Dunfermline  :o

Ayr United 2-1 F*lk*rk (Bairns miss a penalty)

East Kilbride 0-0 Skunks FT

Archived