Buzz Index - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Buzz Index

You’d think Sevco fans would be higher up given that they actually have a team to watch, albeit not the one they originally watched.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

You’d think Sevco fans would be higher up given that they actually have a team to watch, albeit not the one they originally watched.

A couple of my Rangers supporting mates are delighted with their start to the season but they're really concerned about the medium-long term financial stability of the club. Obviously if they pick up a trophy or two this season this season it will help but they're still spending a hell of a lot of money with nothing to show for it thus far. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

A couple of my Rangers supporting mates are delighted with their start to the season but they're really concerned about the medium-long term financial stability of the club. Obviously if they pick up a trophy or two this season this season it will help but they're still spending a hell of a lot of money with nothing to show for it thus far.

I thought that your Rangers* supporting mates would have been elated at that episode of Peeky Blunders where they sung 'Thu Billy Boys' for no apparent reason and on the licence payers tap, whilst at the same time perma-raging at the fact they can't sing the same song at Ibrox anymore.

How they are doing in footballing terms is purely incidental.

*insert signature here*

• 4 months later...