Pre Season Tours and Fixtures - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre Season Tours and Fixtures

capitanus

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the cost-cutting going on, who knows?

I'm always skeptical as to the sporting value of these, anyway. What does playing a bunch of cloggers from the English ninth division do to help? If it's just a jolly for turbans the fans (and players), fair enough. But better preparation for the players would surely be playing other Scottish teams close to home.

Either that or get invited to one of the big summer tournaments in the US or the Far East.

EOho8Pw.png

Will Morton be doing a pre-season tour this year, where would everyone like to go?

Pre-seasons in England are always brilliant. Somewhere we can make a bit of a jaunt would be superb.

Discuss.

Tour of inverclyde and west Dumbartonshire awaits.

The club would organise a pre-season tour and Iron Man would only tell the plebs it's happening through the Tele the night before.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

League cup groups has probably put an end to ‘the pre-season tour’. You’d be struggling to find teams to play at the start of July.

Yeah agreed.

Will be one or two bounce games like this season before the league cup starts!

• 1 month later...

Sad!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Literally all thats good about going to Forfar is getting a Bridie

Whenever they actually sell them. They only had Pehs the last time we were up there.

Also,

They've now got one of these horrible plastic pitches. Forfar was always a good proper Football ground, not any more since they ruined it with that garbage surface.

*insert signature here*

Archived