Morton Vs Grangemouth - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Grangemouth

BishopBrennan

Let's stick another nail in these horrible, public-sector funded ****s. I'd go with the following; 

Gaston

Doyle Gasparotto Lamie Russell

Harkins Tidser Murdoch Thompson

Oliver 

McHugh

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaston

Doyle Lamie Oware Russell

Forbes Murdoch Tidser Tiffoney

Oliver    McHugh

Found it difficult to pick the squad with injury and depth.

I even thought about the following due to lack of options out wide -

Gaston

Doyle   Oware    Luca   Lamie

Tiffoney  Tidser  Murdoch  Russell

Oliver    McHugh

It's almost as if 4-4-2 is a gubbins formation to use with the players and squad at our disposal. 

Gaston

Gasparotto O'Ware Lamie

Doyle Murdoch Tidser Russell

Harkins

Oliver McHugh

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I would play either 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 with the two wide players dropping back and pushing forward, similar to what O'Neil had at celtic.

We could have

-----------------------------------Gaston-------------------------------------

-----------------Luca-----------O'Ware-----------Lamie

Doyle--------Tidser----------Harkins------------Murdoch------------Tiffoney

--------------------------Oliver-------------McHugh----------------

Just leaving Paris. Booked a flight home a day early especially to watch the "sustainability" squad strut their stuff.

Vous ne devriez pas avoir dérangé. Nous allons être pompés.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

...............................Gaston

Doyle.............Luca...........Lamie...........Russell

Tiffony...........Murdoch.....Tidser........Thomson

..............................Harkins

.............................McHugh

2 -1 The Famous.

I want a pretentious signature too.

Hard to know what to expect from Falkirk, or us.

Good home win against Queens then cracking home performance against Dundee Utd. Away losses to Dunfermline and another shocker in Inverness.

Did their new signings have an impact on the Dundee Utd result? What happened in their last game though? They've added another 2 since then.

Hopefully their poor away form continues and their new players haven't gelled or actually turn out to be gubbins.

Will Jim defy all logic with his team lineup again after that tactical masterstroke in managing to nullify the dangerous threat of a well organised Brechin team? Will we get more than a 45 minute performance out of this Morton team?

We know how this game should go - we should comfortably send them back to Grangemouth with the nothing that they deserve. But with this Morton team, it's never that simple.

Archived