The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 123 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

I wish McKinnon would come out and tell why he left as he says when he does the fans will not blame him which would be interesting.

If there was a magical smoking gun he would have said so at the tribunal. He left because he was offered more money, on a longer contract, closer to home.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish McKinnon would come out and tell why he left as he says when he does the fans will not blame him which would be interesting.

As I said before, his excuse was that the Easdales physically threatened him. He did not confirm why this "happened" (the person who told me didn't believe him)

Agree entirely with VT.

Tidser should be treated with the same vitriol as O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell if he moves across to a direct divisional rival, especially Falkirk

He's a top of championship/Lower premier league level player. Is he supposed to move to Malta when he leaves Morton or something? Realistically he's only ever more than likely to join a divisional rival when he leaves us. He's nothing like O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell who thought they were too good for us and fell flat on their faces.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Agree entirely with VT.

Tidser should be treated with the same vitriol as O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell if he moves across to a direct divisional rival, especially Falkirk

Another divisional rival really isn't the issue here (although anyone joining Partick fucking Thistle is always distasteful); if Tidser goes off to, say, Dunfermline this summer then there's no cause for seethe towards the player.

This is all about them, their lying fraud of a manager and their club's snake conduct. If any member of our squad from August 2018 chooses to hitch onto that wagon then they have clearly opted to burn all their bridges with this once-proud club and should be hounded without mercy.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I wish that Morton fans would stop gormlessly hanging on the hissed words of a proven snake liar; then we might be closer to having nice things for a change. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He's a top of championship/Lower premier league level player. Is he supposed to move to Malta when he leaves Morton or something? Realistically he's only ever more than likely to join a divisional rival when he leaves us. He's nothing like O'Ware, Quitongo and Russell who thought they were too good for us and fell flat on their faces.

He can move wherever he chooses. But he won't be clapped out the door by me. He'll be in the same boat as Brian Graham, Willie Dyer, Bobby Barr, Harkins, the 3 mentioned above and any other dick that has chosen/chooses to jump ship and strengthen a FT divisional rival.

And his treachery in choosing Falkirk won't be watered down by the birthday caird pish being banded about here either. 

He can move wherever he chooses. But he won't be clapped out the door by me. He'll be in the same boat as Brian Graham, Willie Dyer, Bobby Barr, Harkins, the 3 mentioned above and any other dick that has chosen/chooses to jump ship and strengthen a FT divisional rival.

And his treachery in choosing Falkirk won't be watered down by the birthday caird pish being banded about here either. 

Treachery how? The only person who was treacherous in the McKinnon incident was McKinnon. The part Falkirk played in it is done all around the world by most clubs whether it's managers or players, their only issue is they were caught.

Do you know if Morton have offered him a contract on the same or higher terms than he was on before at a time when we are cutting the budget? Do you know if he's " chose " to go anywhere rather than being thanked for his service and told there was nothing for him here next season?

You don't need to clap him out the door, that's entirely your choice, but he's nowhere near the same level of bawbaggery that McKinnon, O'Ware and Russell showed.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Treachery how? The only person who was treacherous in the McKinnon incident was McKinnon. The part Falkirk played in it is done all around the world by most clubs whether it's managers or players, their only issue is they were caught.

Do you know if Morton have offered him a contract on the same or higher terms than he was on before at a time when we are cutting the budget? Do you know if he's " chose " to go anywhere rather than being thanked for his service and told there was nothing for him here next season?

You don't need to clap him out the door, that's entirely your choice, but he's nowhere near the same level of bawbaggery that McKinnon, O'Ware and Russell showed.

By putting his fingers in ears and ignoring the very obvious thought that any Morton player joining Falkirk would leave a sour taste in the mouth. 

Why are you asking a question you already know an answer to? I don't know anything relating to the pre-contract, nobody does. Nobody knows if it's even true yet. We are speaking on a hypothetical basis, and if he has indeed signed a deal with Falkirk then it is clearly a choice he has made between them and us. He's been at this club on and off for 9 years, he knows fine well the position the club traditionally takes with contract negotiations for players in the final year of their deal; no negotiations on the table until the season is finished. 

That's clearly not the only issue with Falkirk's behaviour.

• 4 weeks later...

bet he's broken hearted when he reads youre post lol

tenor.gif?itemid=7191312

Archived