Football CFB with... Kerr Waddell - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Football CFB with... Kerr Waddell

74GMFC

Lots of insight about Kerr and his time at Morton in this!! Episode 3 of the football CFB podcast - with former @DundeeFC, @ClydeFC, @Morton_FC and current @MontroseFC defender @Waddell_Kerr. We discuss football & the impact that a serious injury can have on a player’s mental health #SPFL #Montrose available at - https://anchor.fm/footballCFB/episodes/Football-CFB-with----Kerr-Waddell-e9u0t9 Enjoy 👍🔵⚪️

A good local fitba fan who had a season ticket last season and stood with me for his sins.

A genuine fitba guy who is trying to do something. Admittedly a celtic fan, but from a rangers background and has an affinity to the ton.

A good lad and to be fair, with all the fitba podcasts flying about, and I love a lot of them, James Richardson and other athletic ones plus the Terrace,...., I like the fact he has 2 interesting lower league guys to start off. Kerr Waddell!!

A good local fitba fan who had a season ticket last season and stood with me for his sins.

A genuine fitba guy who is trying to do something. Admittedly a celtic fan, but from a rangers background and has an affinity to the ton.

A good lad and to be fair, with all the fitba podcasts flying about, and I love a lot of them, James Richardson and other athletic ones plus the Terrace,...., I like the fact he has 2 interesting lower league guys to start off. Kerr Waddell!!

The worst type, imo.

A good local fitba fan

Admittedly a celtic fan, but from a rangers background and has an affinity to the ton.

So just a common or garden gloryhunter with the same ‘wee team’ drivel found among every set of pub bores and taxi driver in the town: that’s plenty then.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Give the podcast a listen and see if you enjoy it. I don’t ask for you to like me or have any respect for me personally as I can totally understand your disdain for my interests in football as it’s complicated but that’s fair enough.

However, the Morton content on the podcast is something any Morton fan would genuinely enjoy as we talk about some of the controversial elements of last season and Kerr’s mental health battle. Something I have also battled in the last 12 months.

Do you seriously think that I dream about some silly wee bawbag who wishes to be VikingTon?

Honestly, I thought it was you.

Give me any of TheGoon’s offerings any day of the week. I don’t always agree with his stuff, but at least he’s a Morton fan. Sometimes he tries too hard to be funny but his content is readable and he’s clearly knowledgable about his subject considering he actually supports Morton and goes to games.

Won’t be listening to this- if I wanted to listen to Kerr Waddell talking about Morton I could’ve gone to Word Up any random Saturday last season, put up a couple of Jaegers, fought off his bird giving it the “dae you know who ah um” patter and patronised him for 10 minutes. I never did.

And the day I want to listen to a fucking CELTIC fan, never mind one that masquerades as a Morton fan until one of his pals outs him as one of that minging lot, telling me about Morton, is the day someone might as well shoot me.

Disappointed with the mods for allowing this the platform- I always thought we had standards on here.

Give the podcast a listen and see if you enjoy it. I don’t ask for you to like me or have any respect for me personally as I can totally understand your disdain for my interests in football as it’s complicated but that’s fair enough.

However, the Morton content on the podcast is something any Morton fan would genuinely enjoy as we talk about some of the controversial elements of last season and Kerr’s mental health battle. Something I have also battled in the last 12 months.

I won't be adding your podcast to my already hefty selection regardless of your shameful choice of allegiances, because the views of 'Kerr Waddell' aren't significant or interesting as you think they are right now. The only place he'll hold in the club's collective memory in less than five years' time will be as part of a 'name that ringer' quiz question with Alan Reid, the Young brothers and Paul di Giacomo.

If you can secure an interview with genuine club legends such as Sirs Gavin or Richard then that'd be content worth listening to.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I don't dislike you or your personal tastes about which Football Club you support. In fact, I would openly encourage you to ask some pressing questions in the area of your own favourite team. The actions of at least five individuals at Celtic FC will have had a serious mental health impact on countless victims, and the denial of corporate responsibility will have exacerbated the situation too.

I would salute your bravery if you took up that challenge.

*insert signature here*

Archived