Gary Lineker - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Gary Lineker

LargsTON

Was listening to the Real Radio phone in tonight and a guy called up moaning about Gary Lineker.

I missed the TV coverage due to work but Lineker apparently read out the results last night and at the end said in a matter of fact kind of way "and Scotland managed to hold out for a 1-0 win in France."

What an arrogant, bitter wee bellend.

Ewan Cameron? struggled to contain his anger on air and referred to Lineker as a "fake tanned, big eared twit" whilst saying if it was after 9pm he'd have been less kind.

Same on Radio 1 this morning, a female presenter on there called the result a "fluke" although to be fair Chris Moyles told her to shut up as if England had won the game with a goal like that they'd rave about it for years. He also said Faddy was a "class act."

f*nn**s.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Was listening to the Real Radio phone in tonight and a guy called up moaning about Gary Lineker.

I missed the TV coverage due to work but Lineker apparently read out the results last night and at the end said in a matter of fact kind of way "and Scotland managed to hold out for a 1-0 win in France."

What an arrogant, bitter wee bellend.

Ewan Cameron? struggled to contain his anger on air and referred to Lineker as a "fake tanned, big eared twit" whilst saying if it was after 9pm he'd have been less kind.

Same on Radio 1 this morning, a female presenter on there called the result a "fluke" although to be fair Chris Moyles told her to shut up as if England had won the game with a goal like that they'd rave about it for years. He also said Faddy was a "class act."

f*nn**s.

we did hold out for a 1-0 win, its a matter of fact :blink:

now we're just finding ridiculous reasons to hate the english

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Guest GibbyTON

now we're just finding ridiculous reasons to hate the english

No change there mind you, f*** them ;)

I think the point he is trying to make is that Sky Sports were massively complimentary about our result - and performance - whereas the BBC as usual can't see past the 3 lions. Sky at least acknowledged the magnitude of the result and gave it the airtime it deserved.

The BBC sport coverage, and staff, are embarrassing compared to Sky

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

So what did he say that was wrong again ?

I think the point he is trying to make is that Sky Sports were massively complimentary about our result - and performance - whereas the BBC as usual can't see past the 3 lions. Their sport coverage, and staff, are embarrassing compared to Sky

I don't hate the English, only Londoners. A horrible city full of horrible people. I don't have a chip on my shoulder as I don't hate their entire country due to bad experiences with those from the capital.

I'm not debating the manner in which we won only the fact that Lineker gave us no credit whatsoever and stopped short of referring to us as irrelevant.

So were the guys on Real Radio looking for "another reason to hate the English?"

Wind yer neck in ya wallopers.

:rolleyes:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

That other English w*nker, Ian Wright was actually very complimetary about Scotland on the radio today and even admitted that at thi smoment in time, Scotland are a better team than England and that we are in a far better position in our group than England would be if they were in it instead of us. Still a w**k though! :lol:

Guest Robert the Bruce
That other English w*nker, Ian Wright was actually very complimetary about Scotland on the radio today and even admitted that at thi smoment in time, Scotland are a better team than England and that we are in a far better position in our group than England would be if they were in it instead of us. Still a w**k though! :lol:

...................................and for his comments, lost his job now :lol:

So f'ck. We won and I got to laugh at Trezegay.

Yay!

we waited a while for it but wasnt it marvellous to see the look on his face, you could see him thinking oh s***........snail eating arsehole........... :D

morris stevenson morton legend

Let's be fair here - what part of holding out for a 1 nil win isn't true! :) We were all bricking it! That's exactly what we did.

Should he have said we dominated France in a one nil win?

Lineker's a smarmy bass, but he was one of my fave footballers. A true goalscorer.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I don't hate the English, only Londoners. A horrible city full of horrible people. I don't have a chip on my shoulder as I don't hate their entire country due to bad experiences with those from the capital.

I'm not debating the manner in which we won only the fact that Lineker gave us no credit whatsoever and stopped short of referring to us as irrelevant.

So were the guys on Real Radio looking for "another reason to hate the English?"

Wind yer neck in ya wallopers.

:rolleyes:

Hey! I'm on your side!! :rolleyes:

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

Alot of yous need to take a serious look at yourselves. We have just beat the world cup runners up, a game deep down not alot of us would have expected to really win, and all yous can care about is what the english are saying/doing about it. Obviosly they didnt expect us to beat france as not alot of teams do so they must have suprised, like to be honest i was. Why would the english celebrate our victory, they are english not scottish just like most of us dont care about england winning (i do as my mum and all here side are english so i have always liked them, although scotland are my main concern.

Seriosly just celebrate our victory and stop caring about if Gary Linaker is smiling enough, the guy is english not scottish so as if he is gonna really care that much and if hes patronising so what, why should it bother you? This stupid negative chip on your shoulder attitude by alot of yous is embarrasing.

Let's be fair here - what part of holding out for a 1 nil win isn't true! :) We were all bricking it! That's exactly what we did.

Lineker's a smarmy bass, but he was one of my fave footballers. A true scorer.

You heard the stories too?

Lineker's a smarmy bass, but he was one of my fave footballers. A true goalscorer.

FFS. That wasn't my point!

Hey! I'm on your side!! :rolleyes:

Wasn't aimed at you. :)

He was right that we were upagainst it, though...

You're at the wind up now. :rolleyes:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived