McKinnon hearing - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

McKinnon hearing

cmdc

I would ban McKinnon for management also as he is equally as guilty.

£50-100k is what it would have cost to have paid al three contracts out, maybe more so where is the punishment in that?

There has to be an example made here as what’s to stop this from happening again?

In my eyes McKinnon is equally if not more guilty and he should face punishment.

£200k

12 point deduction

McKinnon having his management licence removed

Transfer embargo.

That would be glorious.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£200k

12 point deduction

McKinnon having his management licence removed

Transfer embargo.

That would be glorious.

Seems reasonable if it's a first offence.  Have they any previous?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Slapped with a £30k fine and £30k to Morton seems realistic and both parties will probably settle for something like that.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Duffy and Mark Guidi were on the radio last night saying a slap on the wrists should suffice seen as it’s a first offence.

Hardly surprising to see Duffy thinking a soft punishment would be fine, given how soft as shite his teams were in his 4 years at the club.

Duffy and Mark Guidi were on the radio last night saying a slap on the wrists should suffice seen as it’s a first offence.

So every club gets the message that is alright to do it once. Really smart that.

Substitute McInnes, Aberdeen and Rangers for McKinnon, Morton and Falkirk and Scottish football would be in meltdown.

..... and actually the penalty should fit the crime, not those involved.

So every club gets the message that is alright to do it once. Really smart that.

Substitute McInnes, Aberdeen and Rangers for McKinnon, Morton and Falkirk and Scottish football would be in meltdown.

..... and actually the penalty should fit the crime, not those involved.

Sorry to spring this on you Mr T but every club already does it. The key is not to get caught. 

In all seriousness, surely any fine would have to be in the region of the three wages for the rest of their contracts? If it's not significant then there's nothing to stop clubs just going and taking who the want in the knowledge any punishment will probably be less than what the person's current employer would demand/negotiate.

AWMSC

In all seriousness, surely any fine would have to be in the region of the three wages for the rest of their contracts? If it's not significant then there's nothing to stop clubs just going and taking who the want in the knowledge any punishment will probably be less than what the person's current employer would demand/negotiate.

I can't remember any similar cases so they'll need to do something to stop it happening again. As someone said earlier (I think!), imagine it was Aberdeen and Rangers or something.

I can't remember any similar cases so they'll need to do something to stop it happening again. As someone said earlier (I think!), imagine it was Aberdeen and Rangers or something.

Ian Munro in the mid 1990s left Hamilton for St.Mirren and within a short space of time left them to manage Raith Rovers.

*insert signature here*

Archived