Hibs v Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hibs v Morton

Doddie

Yes, terrible crowd.  Clearly Hibs are not attractive opposition...

Maybe just me, but I find this Cup almost entirely unappealing these days. Doesn't really surprise me that it doesn't pull big crowds, every manager in the country is still scrambling about trying to complete their squad.

AWMSC

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe just me, but I find this Cup almost entirely unappealing these days. Doesn't really surprise me that it doesn't pull big crowds, every manager in the country is still scrambling about trying to complete their squad.

Sit down.

Load of shite. For most clubs this is their easiest route to Hampden. With the exception of cunts like McKinnon everyone wants to do well in the League Cup.

Right, get this mob buried Morton. Announce Ryan Harding.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Load of shite. For most clubs this is their easiest route to Hampden. With the exception of cunts like McKinnon everyone wants to do well in the League Cup.

Right, get this mob buried Morton. Announce Ryan Harding.

I didn't say I don't want to do well, I just don't think it's a competition that has a particularly big appeal. It's sort of just....there, I think. Again, just my opinion, I won't be complaining when we win it and I don't for a minute want us to put a reserve team out.

It also doesn't detract at all from beating a big team, whilst we're at it...

AWMSC

Archived