Johansson's Future - Page 41 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Johansson's Future

Admin

Johansson's Future  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal
  2. 2. What do you think will happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal

A competent manager working with this squad would have had us in the promotion playoffs ahead of dung like Ayr.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been as scathing in my criticism of JJ recently as most on here, however I would give him some credit for how he handled the Michael Tidser situation yesterday. I assume he had a conversation with Tids and then trusted him to put in a professional performance. Is it possible he’s learning in his first managerial job and the penny is starting to drop?

I’ve been as scathing in my criticism of JJ recently as most on here, however I would give him some credit for how he handled the Michael Tidser situation yesterday. I assume he had a conversation with Tids and then trusted him to put in a professional performance. Is it possible he’s learning in his first managerial job and the penny is starting to drop?

No, the guys a dud and needs punted as soon as we are safe from relegation.

There are plenty of tinpot outfits in lower leagues where he can learn on the job. A professional, full time club like The Famous isn’t one of them.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Wonder what the 'personal issue' was at the start of the year?

Am sure I have seen mention of Tidser own business getting in the way of things.

Dunno how it would though.

Its5 a sports massage thing he has set up I think.

He never got a 'happy ending'?

*insert signature here*

If Falkirk are relegated they may not be able to afford the offer that they have made and withdraw it or Tids might might think he dosn't want drop down a division.

Very interesting!!! 

Whether he signs for Falkirk or not there's absolutely no way he fits in to our new break even budget next season unless we surround him with a team of Adam Coakleys.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

If Falkirk are relegated they may not be able to afford the offer that they have made and withdraw it or Tids might might think he dosn't want drop down a division.

Very interesting!!!

More likely it actually has a clause meaning it is rendered void if they go down.

Either way, he is unlikely to be a Morton player after this season. He won't be short of offers paying considerably more than we will.

Unless someone comes in and bankroll a contract for him, he is gone.

Thankfully, it looks increasingly unlikely it will be to that shower.

Archived