The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football

Bawheid

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, that's kids fur yea.did they no ask who the fuks bawheid? :angel:

Once again you were punching the air, possibly also grunting "get in there", when you saw this news, as it would allow you to:

1) make a serious topic all about you

2) pretend to be offended that it's all about you

TiD summed up the actual subject very well, everything you've said meanwhile is a mixture of birthday card truisms, lies, and attention-seeking.

I would tell you to seek help but honestly I think it's funny as fuck that your family has to live with you, they don't deserve any better.

EOho8Pw.png

Ok wancerz, 1st and foremost I said Ceptic boys club 2nd I am NOT point scoring, how can any one point score on media news transmitted to joe blogs. I'm merely bringing it up for debate and discussion. You yellow bellies are a waste of a sperm sample. Imo 😉

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

The link between Celtic and Celtic boys club is pretty clear.

It's point-scoring because you keep bringing up the Norris situation. Oh, while I remember - last time you brought up child sex abuse (which you do all the time) you said you were intimately involved with the investigation at the time. Now on this thread you've said it may be brought to the surface again. So I'll just ask plainly: Do you have reason to believe there's more to the story than what got out at the time?

EOho8Pw.png

sorry cant divulge that information because of the confidentiality issues. You can all think what you like about myself, but unlike you yellow bellies I have real morals and standards.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

sorry cant divulge that information because of the confidentiality issues. You can all think what you like about myself, but unlike you yellow bellies I have real morals and standards.

Yeah over the years we've seen plenty of examples of your real morals and standards.

Archived