The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football

Bawheid

So now that Ceptic boys club have been mention by various outlets of the media on their historic child abuse history, whats fellow posters views on this. Me personally hope no stone gets left unturned and in the event any further incidents come out that the perpetrators are punish accordingly. Scum cowards each and every one of them. I only hope the youngsters at the time have the courage to out these parasites that scarred their minds and perhaps offered false hopes to them through possible blackmail manipulation.

I await the usual torrent of abuse 👍🏼

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ word salad

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

So now that Ceptic boys club have been mention by various outlets of the media on their historic child abuse history, whats fellow posters views on this.

Don't really understand this Bawheid. Are you saying that now Celtic have been mentioned we can have an opinion. If they hadn't been mentioned would you be sharing your badly expressed 'outrage'?

You really are quite strange.

What a particularly vile, nasty and deeply disturbing post. Child abuse is abhorrent in any form, so why you would come on to a web forum asking people what their views on child abuse are is beyond me.

All you have done, again, is to show your deep rooted hatred and bigotry for a football club, and to use the abuse of children as a points scoring mechanism for your team in Glasgow is not only shallow, disgusting and frankly worrying, it demonstrates a new low for you - which is an achievement in itself.

Time to have a serious ****ing word with yourself.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

What a particularly vile, nasty and deeply disturbing post. Child abuse is abhorrent in any form, so why you would come on to a web forum asking people what their views on child abuse are is beyond me.

All you have done, again, is to show your deep rooted hatred and bigotry for a football club, and to use the abuse of children as a points scoring mechanism for your team in Glasgow is not only shallow, disgusting and frankly worrying, it demonstrates a new low for you - which is an achievement in itself.

Time to have a serious ****ing word with yourself.

This ^^^^

His post was screaming 'I think terrible things are terrible, especially where Celtic are implicated, look at me, look at me!'

So crew Alexandria are to launch an internal enquiry in the the historic child abuse that went in at there club , similar to what Ceptic done back in the day I take it? Is this yet another avenue to avoid prosecution and wipe there hands of it. The hole gets deeper and deeper, and still morons on here want to pretend it never happened and shouldn't be brought to the fore. Victims have the rights to see the perpetrators punished accordingly.

You could say that , but like the other morons on here you think it's point scoring . Today has let me see how pathetic and self-centred you lot actually are. Your lives away from your cumstained keyboards must be one big borefest.

morons on here

morons on here

morons on here

Bawheid  

morons on here

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

No doubt the board troll will work that out for you. And "grass" you up for what exactly. It's ur lots choice to pretend it didn't happen and that it's a point scoring activity for every one to look at me . Funny thing is this forum room is hardly used months sometimes before a reply, I do one post and it's booming in a day despite you all saying I'm on your ignore list. What does that tell you. It tells me "bawheid" and "the Rangers " are neck in neck as to YOUR obsessiveness.🙀😂 You lot really need to mature up and move on .

1690????whats your point? Either a carcastic bigoted comment or you mean it happened so long ago it should be a " closed book"

Have you the balls and courage to answer this question , personally like the rest of your comittee you are YELLOW.

What fucking part of this do you not understand you bigoted cretin ?

Child abuse is abhorrent in any form. Any sane person would agree with this statement. That is the alpha and the omega of the topic.

It matters not whether it was Crewe, or Celtic, or any other team. It matters not whether it was a religious order, or a social services organization or an organized internet group. All of the victims of abuse deserve to have their allegations and experiences fully investigated, regardless of the perpetrators. You know why ?

Child abuse is abhorrent in any form. Any sane person would agree with this statement. That is the alpha and the omega of the topic.

You however, are stuck in the middle paragraph of the three above - the same way you are stuck in the middle ages with your thinking and obsession to blame, finger point and point score from another football club - at THE EXPENSE of the very children who were abused and deserve so much better. For shame.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

What ****ing part of this do you not understand you bigoted cretin ?

It matters not whether it was Crewe, or Celtic, or any other team. It matters not whether it was a religious order, or a social services organization or an organized internet group. All of the victims of abuse deserve to have their allegations and experiences fully investigated, regardless of the perpetrators. You know why ?

You however, are stuck in the middle paragraph of the three above - the same way you are stuck in the middle ages with your thinking and obsession to blame, finger point and point score from another football club - at THE EXPENSE of the very children who were abused and deserve so much better. For shame.

He's an attention seeking cretin, you can't reason with him. 

oh yes definitely. TID you "think" you no all, but in reality you actually know fook all. It you and your finger pointing yellow fiends that need the reality check. CHC nothing but a follower.

Archived