Thread About Ex Player - Page 281 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Dylan Kerr, having resigned from Black Leopards of Limpopo despite keeping them in the PSL, is set to become manager of Township Rollers, one of Botswana's "big two".

Good move for him if it works out. Botswana seems a pretty chill place, low crime, decent economy, no real social unrest like you'd see in Zimbabwe or parts of South Africa. And they won the league this season so he gets a crack at the CAF Champions League.

EOho8Pw.png

Charlie Telfer signs for Falkirk.

Fraud.

Doesn't fall into the same category as the other two for me.

We treated him poorly and clearly he had to take whichever offer was available to him and you just knew the snake would offer him something.

Edited by Madton
  • Upvote 1

Doesn't fall into the same category as the other two for me.

We treated him poorly and clearly he had to take whichever offer was available to him and you just knew the snake would offer him something.

Agreed. I quited like him when he was here, can't really blame him for his choice. 

I see Falkirk have signed Morgaro Gomis too. Looks like a decent team they're assembling, which will make the implosion even funnier.

AWMSC

Telfer flattered to deceive for 95% of the season and I was happy enough to see him leave, but he strikes me as the type of player who will absolutely destroy League One despite not quite being good enough for the Championship.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Scenes if they go bankrupt. Sounds like hardly any of their support have bought season tickets in protest at the current board.

Michael Doyle rumoured to be joining them as well.

They're a bunch of spoiled brats. They don't deserve the investment their board is throwing at their squad.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Agreed. I quited like him when he was here, can't really blame him for his choice. 

I see Falkirk have signed Morgaro Gomis too. Looks like a decent team they're assembling, which will make the implosion even funnier.

Aye makings of a team that will piss League 1 but AFAIK they don't have a striker yet.

Will be very amusing if they struggle to get a good striker in and feck up what should be an absolute banker return to the Championship.

Presumably they will be desperate to get that pri*k Rudden back...

Telfer flattered to deceive for 95% of the season and I was happy enough to see him leave, but he strikes me as the type of player who will absolutely destroy League One despite not quite being good enough for the Championship.

Have to agree with this. A few moments in which he looked not bad but overall he did little to suggest to me he was of Championship level. Certainly doesn’t belong in the starting lineup of any team looking towards a promotion push to the top league.