Ayr vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ayr vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio saying Moore kicked Buchanan in the balls after being fouled.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I think his signing was a sentimental gamble - nothing from his performances/fitness record in the previous couple of years would have made him an attractive signing option otherwise. Hope he comes good, but has been a waste of a signing so far.

Have to agree with that. Would like to be proven wrong but even if he returns to fitness anytime soon I don't really expect anything from him.

Anyway, no reason we shouldn't be looking for a win today. If Tidser scored his penalty at Cappielow it's likely we'd have won the game comfortably so even allowing for the capitulation that followed, we know we can be more than a match for them if we want to be.

AWMSC

QoS pumping ICT 3-0.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Caley Thistle pull two back, 3-2 to Queens now.

QoS 3-3 ICT

Sad!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Thought it was a decent result when I checked the scores, only just found out on here Ayr were down to 10. Annoying, particularly when we’ve chucked good chances away.

Sounds like we could have won and when down to 10 that late in the game teams generally just sit back anyway. Happy with the result after last week. Just need some consistency.

Sign wisely and we'll go up.

Archived