Ayr vs Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ayr vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing less than a convincing away win is acceptable. If the managers and players aren’t gunning for that outcome tomorrow then they shouldn’t darken the door of this once-proud club again.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Draw tomorrow.

Same. But I could see a crazy away win the way Morton are

And this league in general has been. Coupon busters every week. Our turn.

Wonder when Denny will ever play a full game for us - I've virtually given up on that.

Show Racism the Red Card

Telfer back in - Millar not even on the bench?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

And the **** will be on here gloating about it.

Makes him happy to see Morton lose.

Nonsense. Celtic, Rangers and St Mirren are the only teams I'm happy to see lose.

As it happens I do have Ayr Utd down to beat Morton today, but my theory on that is I don't mind if my bet goes down, if it means that Morton have picked up points.

Seriously don't get why a few folk on here seem to be obsessed by me.

Match thread... get back to it.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Same. But I could see a crazy away win the way Morton are

And this league in general has been. Coupon busters every week. Our turn.

Wonder when Denny will ever play a full game for us - I've virtually given up on that.

I think his signing was a sentimental gamble - nothing from his performances/fitness record in the previous couple of years would have made him an attractive signing option otherwise. Hope he comes good, but has been a waste of a signing so far.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Snake bastard behind v Partick

1-1 now - McKee.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived