Season Tickets - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost 300 quid for a season ticket? That's fucking outrageous.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I couldn't see a finance option now that Zebra have stopped doing season ticket finance. If that option isn't available there is absolutely zero chance i'm spending almost £300 on a season ticket and will pick and choose my games next season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Almost 300 quid for a season ticket? That's fucking outrageous.

Works out at £16.38 per game which is actually a significant reduction per game compared to the £20 on the day. We got the deal of the century last year with £11 per game season tickets and it wasn't sustainable it looks like.

I can't really blame the club for the increase in prices, but due to the huge rise in price from last year i just don't see the uptake in them being very good if there is no finance option available.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Works out at £16.38 per game which is actually a significant reduction per game compared to the £20 on the day. We got the deal of the century last year with £11 per game season tickets and it wasn't sustainable it looks like.

I can't really blame the club for the increase in prices, but due to the huge rise in price from last year i just don't see the uptake in them being very good if there is no finance option available.

Absolutely spot on. At that price per game its still worth it IMO. It just seems a big outlay

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Think i'll just get a fan card this year and put £40 on it on payday every month rather than pay £300 at once.

32.gif

Quick look at the other clubs

Dunfermline starts st 275 going up to 305

Queens are 285

Dundee United starts around 280 going upto 380

ICT is 295 main stand or 250 for their north stand.

Partick thistle are 290 for renewal or 310 for new.

We are in the ball park with the rest of clubs so I suppose it was coming just hope the extra funds brings in quality players.

Edit...this would have been better announced alongside a player (tidser) contact agreement.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

The cost for 12-17 year olds appears to have gone up from £5 to £10.  That's quite a hike.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

If the club show signs of a decent squad being built I will happily take the gamble! It;s a two way street, they need to show us signs of bringing in decent players and the fans need to show a bit of blind faith by buying them in order to bring in those players.

Basically sign Tidser and you can have my £295 tomorrow!

I did think there would be some early bird incentive again this year, even if it was only 20-30 quid cheaper but not a massive deal that there isn't.

Archived