Hopkin Appointed - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hopkin Appointed

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with this appointment. I thought he'd have ended up elsewhere so fair play to the club for bringing him in and on a 3 year deal. Really impressed with his interview. I wasn't buying a season ticket next season but this appointment and what Hopkin has said has made me seriously reconsider.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Love the "this is Morton, no fucking about here" mentality running through his interview. It's the kind of mentality that's been lacking for as long as I can remember, if Hopkin can instill that in every area of the club we're on to a winner.

AWMSC

Hoppy's at the wheel

Tell me how good does it feel

We've got Midge and Jimbo and Tids(hopefully)

David Hopkin he's Greenock born and bred

Duh du, du du du du du

Duh du, du du du du du

And he’s just terminated his contract, hope you’re happy.

Love the "this is Morton, no fucking about here" mentality running through his interview. It's the kind of mentality that's been lacking for as long as I can remember, if Hopkin can instill that in every area of the club we're on to a winner.

Aye. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes about doing it

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Agreed. Finally someone appears to be ready to grab us by the scruff of the neck. Just hope its backed up by his actions but I'm fairly optimistic it will be.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I do enjoy this interview and I'm happy with the appointment, but I also remember everyone being impressed with mckinnon last season and also loving shiels' first interview so I'm a bit immune to getting excited by words now.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I do enjoy this interview and I'm happy with the appointment, but I also remember everyone being impressed with mckinnon last season and also loving shiels' first interview so I'm a bit immune to getting excited by words now.

Choosing to get my hopes up yet again and will accept the consequences when we’re 9th at Christmas, everyone else should be the same IMO.

Archived