Koronavirus - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Koronavirus

capitanus

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know he was born in Glasgow. I mind him being a big City fan back in the Neil McNab days, when they were a bit of a yo-yo club.

Neither did I, but I didn't really care either way. Apparently both him and Sid Little hated each other.

*insert signature here*

BoJo now in ICU. Pray for a speedy recovery.

His life is in the hands of the people his scumbag party refused a pay rise. The irony. Hope he pulls through but if not we'll just have to take it on the chin.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

BoJo now in ICU. Pray for a speedy recovery.

For anyone with the virus. He's still a c**t.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

In fairness to Boris Johnson, as much as I loathe the Tories, he has done perhaps one of the least Tory-like things recently by introducing the Furlough Job Retention Scheme which will be an invaluable lifeline to many ordinary folk at this time. Granted the taxpayers will be paying for this for years to come, and there will be flaws in the scheme which are yet to be exposed, but it has saved many from being dumped on the dole at this time.

*insert signature here*

80% of something's better than f*ck all. I see Liverpool have done a u-turn and have decided to pay their non-playing staff in full, for the time being. I wonder if Spurs et al. will follow suit?

Doubtful, but it just goes to show how important brand image and PR is in this era.

If you wish death on someone because of their politics, and i'm not saying anyone here has, you're an utter cunt. 

Some of the stuff on twitter is vile.

I don't bother with Social Media. I only bother with this messageboard, which itself is a form of Anti-social Media.

It should have more ASBO's than you. :)

*insert signature here*

The USA has nearly a third of all Coronavirus cases worldwide and nearly a fifth of all deaths from this disease. That's shocking.

Trump said he'd have it mopped up in a week. Stupid auld dick.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived