The Bitching Thread - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

Ernie will be getting a semi with all you dafties visiting his diseased emporium. Deprive the cunt of oxygen and he will fade away, stewing in his own piss and vomit.

• Upvote 2

I don't think you should be highlighting it on here as I'd hate any of his family to see it.

Maybe you could point them all in the direction of the 'kitty' so they could join in and wish for Ernie's death.

• Downvote 10

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Maybe you could point them all in the direction of the 'kitty' so they could join in and wish for Ernie's death.

What does that have to do with a much loved and respected Morton fan who can't defend himself and has nothing to do with said "kitty?"

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Tbh I'm starting to regret ever attempting to smooth the waters after you trying to defend this.

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Does he even go to Cappielow?

More chance of a rocking horse doing a shite than the Keystore Cupar jakey or Gordon the Groomed going to games.

Deprive the **** of oxygen and he will fade away, stewing in his own piss and vomit.

Depriving him of White Lightning has most of the same effects.

According to his blog he is going to the game today. Kinda makes sense if he lives over that way now.

I trust that himself and his friend enjoy it.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

According to his blog he is going to the game today. Kinda makes sense if he lives over that way now.

I trust that himself and his friend enjoy it.

The Cupar Coward was a no-show today.

Quite a few folk were keen to speak with him regarding his comments, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Does that surprise you?

*insert signature here*

The Cupar Coward was a no-show today.

Quite a few folk were keen to speak with him regarding his comments, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Does that surprise you?

Not at all. I always think of the line from Farewell To The Working Class.

There is a thing that lacks a spine, in every factory, mill and mine.

• Upvote 1

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Are those Donnay breeks clean yet? I might need them soon...

More chance of a rocking horse doing a s***e than the Keystore Cupar jakey or Gordon the Groomed going to games.

Depriving him of White Lightning has most of the same effects.

Get it right. It's Woodpecker nowadays. White Lightning is so 1998. A bit like my Photoshop skills. Edited by Urnie

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

• 1 month later...

Celtic are crashing out of Europe at this very moment.

LinwoodTon's family will be gutted.

I think you'll find they'll still be in Europe regardless of the score tonight.

The rest of my family probably don't know they are playing tonight. So that'll be a fail for you.

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I think you'll find they'll still be in Europe regardless of the score tonight.

The rest of my family probably don't know they are playing tonight. So that'll be a fail for you.

They must be crap Celtic supporters if they don't even know their team is playing.

*insert signature here*