Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers)

TONofmemories

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One club is going to come out of this with a very red face... wouldn't be at all surprised if it was Morton.

McKinnon's comments about the fans finding out the truth were worrying.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

... if you're a colossal berk. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

One club is going to come out of this with a very red face... wouldn't be at all surprised if it was Morton.

The major flaw in your X-files theory is that the only party so far who has spoken with a forked tongue and been found out is McKinnon. The truth is out there but very strange that when none of us know all the facts you assume it is Morton at fault. We are talking about the bottom-feeders that are Falkirk and McKinnon.

No shit, sherlock.

All you do on here is make sweeping statements and then pick whichever side of the story suits.

It's boring

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Where did he say that? I don't think I was aware of a statement like that at the time.

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/16689236.morton-chairman-ray-mckinnon-and-darren-taylor-breached-their-contracts/

Falkirk and McKinnon were clearly at it, but there's a whiff of sour grapes about Rae's stance regardless of anything else. "It is with a tinge of resentment" was like a response to getting dumped via text.

AWMSC

I'm my own man so despite him being a helmet I'm going to agree with Colin Darroch. I've a feeling we'll come out of this with a sore face one way or another.

There is no way in which Morton get any kind of punishment out of this. The absolute worst-case scenario is that Falkirk and McKinnon are completely innocent. I suppose we'll have spent money on lawyers in that case, but if the club says Falkirk have breached the rules then why wouldn't you take them at their word?

And maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but Ray suddenly acting like he's escaped from Stalag Luft has me even more confident. At the time he left he was complimentary of the club. What's changed now except his employer? Now that Falkirk are being dragged through the tribunal of course he's going to take their side.

EOho8Pw.png

There is no way in which Morton get any kind of punishment out of this. The absolute worst-case scenario is that Falkirk and McKinnon are completely innocent. I suppose we'll have spent money on lawyers in that case, but if the club says Falkirk have breached the rules then why wouldn't you take them at their word?

And maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but Ray suddenly acting like he's escaped from Stalag Luft has me even more confident. At the time he left he was complimentary of the club. What's changed now except his employer? Now that Falkirk are being dragged through the tribunal of course he's going to take their side.

The guy is a fucking waste of space. Lying idiot of a man, honestly hope he’s back to driving taxis around Dundee in the foreseeable. You reap what you sow Ray so fuck him.

Cos it's Morton and we've a long history of monumental fuck ups. When I said sore face I wasn't meaning we'd be punished, I've just got a gut feeling we could end up looking like amateurs.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Yeah it is possible that the SPFL will clear Falkirk which will leave the club looking stupid for kicking up such a fuss in the first place, particularly if the findings are public and it's revealed that the club had given them contracts which allowed them to leave for nothing, or that Morton had already done something which breached their contracts and meant McKinnon, Taylor and Henderson walking wasn't a breach. We could also be told to cover Falkirk's costs as well as writing off whatever we've spent on taking it to this stage. That would be far more embarrassing than never having made it to a tribunal in the first place, but if the club are confident we're due compensation they're right to pursue it this way.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Yeah it is possible that the SPFL will clear Falkirk which will leave the club looking stupid for kicking up such a fuss in the first place, particularly if the findings are public and it's revealed that the club had given them contracts which allowed them to leave for nothing, or that Morton had already done something which breached their contracts and meant McKinnon, Taylor and Henderson walking wasn't a breach. We could also be told to cover Falkirk's costs as well as writing off whatever we've spent on taking it to this stage. That would be far more embarrassing than never having made it to a tribunal in the first place, but if the club are confident we're due compensation they're right to pursue it this way.

Surely we wouldn't waste our time and presumably money fighting it if that was case....

Doubt even Morton would be that stupid!

It’s possible but it’s not likely. King Snake simply made a bitter, throwaway comment in defeat - just like in every other game in which he has been sworded. Yet some people have spent the week poring over its significance to our club as if it was the leaked Watergate tapes and not just the forked tongue utterances of a lying serpent.

Sad!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It’s possible but it’s not likely. King Snake simply made a bitter, throwaway comment in defeat - just like in every other game in which he has been sworded. Yet some people have spent the week poring over its significance to our club as if it was the leaked Watergate tapes and not just the forked tongue utterances of a lying serpent.

Sad!

My view on the whole saga has bugger all to do with what McKinnon said. His comments merely emphasised my belief we'll come out of this looking like amateurs. Again.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

The Watergate tapes were never leaked. Nixon reluctantly provided truncated versions under Congressional subpoena. The remaining recordings are stored in his Presidential library - minus, of course, the infamous 18 minute gap.

McKinnon is a wee fanny and he's got nothing.

EOho8Pw.png

My view on the whole saga has bugger all to do with what McKinnon said. His comments merely emphasised my belief we'll come out of this looking like amateurs. Again.

How could it have emphasised that? He said absolutely nothing of substance. In fact he’s said nothing of substance during the last two months during which his reputation has been quite publicly dragged through the mud. It’s almost as if he doesn’t have anything worthwhile to say at all.

Between King Snake being so subdued that Zhivago is practically getting out a runes set to tell what he really meant, and the fact that Morton’s case has already been reviewed and deemed fit to be sent to an independent tribunal, the evidence all points to the most likely conclusion: King Snake and Falkirk are in the wrong.

NB: It’s obviously a good starting point to expect incompetence from Morton in, well, anything, but what exactly is your benchmark for Falkirk right now? You don’t get into their predicament without being a clown car outfit from top to bottom. Put together that, their sheer desperation in late August, their permanent sense of entitlement and King Snake’s previously bitter departure from Raith and you get a far more credible narrative than ‘poor, hard-done-to Ray actually has a secret that he can’t tell anyone right now but will turn this case on its head’.

Archived