Hopkin Appointed - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hopkin Appointed

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be no excuse for not being fit or being able to last the entire 90 - as peddled by Zhivago - this season. This assistant seems ruthless going by some of the vids of YouTube.

Cant be worse than the last guy who just wanted to get a kick about at half time.

Release him. Now is the season to see what Strapp is made of.

Bang on. Persevering with guys like McKeown is pointless. He’s had a season and not been good enough. Show him the door instead of this “might be worth a deal” pish. He isn’t, ta ta.

Bang on. Persevering with guys like McKeown is pointless. He’s had a season and not been good enough. Show him the door instead of this “might be worth a deal” pish. He isn’t, ta ta.

McKeown's probably the one player whose attitude I'd take serious issue with last season. He started off pretty well, but as time went one he quite clearly wasn't bothering his arse. I think it was the 5-1 Ayr game that he was particularly dismal in, just strolling about the place and not even making a token effort.

We're well shot of him.

AWMSC

McKeown's probably the one player whose attitude I'd take serious issue with last season. He started off pretty well, but as time went one he quite clearly wasn't bothering his arse. I think it was the 5-1 Ayr game that he was particularly dismal in, just strolling about the place and not even making a token effort.

We're well shot of him.

The only time I can genuinely say I had a real problem with a player’s attitude was watching Ross McLean in the 0-5 game in Dingwall, he was an absolute chancer that day.

In McKeown’s case, I just felt he was fucking shite.

The only time I can genuinely say I had a real problem with a player’s attitude was watching Ross McLean in the 0-5 game in Dingwall, he was an absolute chancer that day.

In McKeown’s case, I just felt he was fucking shite.

And now poor wee Ross will be playing League 1 football next season. What a terrible shame that is for him.

The Ginger Revolution is starting.

One of the things which I am quite confident about is Hopkin's character, he is a strong independent thinker, who knows and understands Football at this level, how to manage players and get the best out of them. He is also independently wealthy, which is important, as just like JJ he wouldn't need to feel that anyone has an unreasonable hold over him. When I say anyone, I mean the local hardmen who try and buy their children a football career. Hoppy is the kind of guy who would tell them to fuck right off.

*insert signature here*

I concur mostly with your first sentence, apart from saying you're "quite" confident doesn't really marry with the rest of your sentence, which strongly implies "supremely" confident! I'm not too sure about the next part of your post.

Mods.

I concur mostly with your first sentence, apart from saying you're "quite" confident doesn't really marry with the rest of your sentence, which strongly implies "supremely" confident! I'm not too sure about the next part of your post.

Now that I've got you, let's both revisit the birth of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company.

EOho8Pw.png

Red dot Dickhead. Next.

*insert signature here*

Can someone please explain the significance of certain posters saying "Mods" as part of their response? I was a Mod myself but I'm quite sure it has a different meaning!

When you hear two stroke engines in the dead of night and then awake to find a red dot painted on your front door, you'll know the power of the Mods.

Archived