Its Quite Embarrassing That - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Its Quite Embarrassing That

port-ton

on all the premiership forums and english forums 99% of the english fans say theyre happy scotland won and wanted us to win and that it was an excellent result and they cant understand why we hate them so much. infact the only reason the other 1% wanted us to lose is because we hate them so much and they know how much joy we take out of them getting beat.

it almost makes me not hate them as much but f*** it!! f*** the english!! :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

i don't hold any ill will against england either. i've got close friends who are unfortunate enough to be english, but that doesn't mean i treat them differently that much.

i'm always in a holy terror during world cups, though, in case the swines manage to fluke it. they never let me down, thank god.

the guy below loves the boaby.

Guest Robert the Bruce
i'm always in a holy terror during world cups, though, in case the swines manage to fluke it. they never let me down, thank god.

I hope TID does not see this :lol:

There will always be a sporting rivalry between Scotland and England.

But to say you "hate" the English is nonsense. I simply don't care what England do in any sport.

i wouldnt say i hate england, but i like them to lose like i want st mirren to lose. just a friendly rivalry, think it adds to football.

its only in competions i dont like england, in real life i get one with a few english people. although i cant spend more than a weekend in england without never wanting to hear an english accent again.

in football its not even the players i dont like, because i like most of them in the premiership, i wouldnt even say its the fans. its the pundits, commentators and media that i hate.

although to be fair i think the fans hate the media aswell, england must be the only country that has newspapers that actually set out to disrupt their preperations before world cups and european championships, like the sven scandal last year with the fake sheikh etc. any other country would be backing their country and doing everything they can to help them win.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

on all the premiership forums and english forums 99% of the english fans say theyre happy scotland won and wanted us to win and that it was an excellent result and they cant understand why we hate them so much. infact the only reason the other 1% wanted us to lose is because we hate them so much and they know how much joy we take out of them getting beat.

I just hate Londoners and everything about that hell-hole of a city.

Northern Englishmen are just Scots with their heads kicked in.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I just hate Londoners and everything about that hell-hole of a city.

Northern Englishmen are just Scots with their heads kicked in.

yeah espescially on the sunderland forum which i check quite a lot since they signed craig gordon they were all supporting scotland and creaming themselves over gordon in the game :lol:

32.gif

It is all down to the media.

If we had media from a Scottish pov I think we would genuinely not care a jot about them. Agree that it's good to have a friendly rivalry etc, but I just can't bare the thought of settling down to watch Holland v Germany (for example) in next years Championships and having to endure a 10 minute update from Garth 'mr Charisma' Crooks at the England camp before, during and after the match.

What did Peter Crouch have for breakfast, whose g/f spent the most money, what kind of boots will Michael Owen be wearing, how many meta-tarsels has Wayne Rooney got left. Tedium followed by more tedium at every corner!

Give us Dougie and Chico out there and I wouldn't mind so much if England end up having a good tournament (just as long as they don't win it of course).

I almost can't imagine what it would be like to watch Dougie et al present the whole tournament, including England games, without having to endure the tedious cheer leading that goes on. Fair enough, they are English and supporting their country - but we are fcking not and shouldn't have our fcking coverage polluted by it.

It is all down to the media.

If we had media from a Scottish pov I think we would genuinely not care a jot about them. Agree that it's good to have a friendly rivalry etc, but I just can't bare the thought of settling down to watch Holland v Germany (for example) in next years Championships and having to endure a 10 minute update from Garth 'mr Charisma' Crooks at the England camp before, during and after the match.

What did Peter Crouch have for breakfast, whose g/f spent the most money, what kind of boots will Michael Owen be wearing, how many meta-tarsels has Wayne Rooney got left. Tedium followed by more tedium at every corner!

Give us Dougie and Chico out there and I wouldn't mind so much if England end up having a good tournament (just as long as they don't win it of course).

I almost can't imagine what it would be like to watch Dougie et al present the whole tournament, including England games, without having to endure the tedious cheer leading that goes on. Fair enough, they are English and supporting their country - but we are fcking not and shouldn't have our fcking coverage polluted by it.

i suppose the english would argue there that we should qualify then before we can moan about it. id love to see what they would do if we both qualified, would they still be so biased towards just england. or even better if just scotland qualified, i wonder if lineker etc would even turn up.

32.gif

he says it like it is :lol: :lol:

Twa turntables and a microphone ya ****in' cocklord!

I've never held any ill will towards England. It was nice to see Michael Owen grab another brace last night.

I do, I hope they become a laughing stock,I live in England its a s***e hole.

We would beat them easy :)

A Bee is just a Wasp with weight issues.

Viva KATKIT

Gonnae no dae that

• 3 weeks later...

Some people don't seem to understand the meaning of the word hate. Wanting England to lose because they are our sporting rivals isn't the same as hating them - in fact it's the rather starnge notion that we should support England unless they are playing Scotland (because we're all British" that is out of step with reality. If we get knocked out the cup, I don't start supporting the Midden, so why on earth would I want to see England win? And their insufferable arrogance and preceived right to win doesn't do them any favours either.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I treat the English national football team the same way as I do St Mirren. I want them to lose, but I don't hate them or their followers just because of their nationality or club. People, especially in the media, seem to have confused this whole issue. It's not hatred, it's sporting rivalry. English fans treat scottish football like s*** on the bottom of their shoe, do they really expect us to support them just because their the s*** at the bottom of our country?

Nothing the matter with rivalry....i sit in the corner of the living room ....while the wife..two brats...dog...cat and goldfish all sit in the english corner......no mater who england are playing i want them to lose....but hate...and a weekend is enough because of their accent.......small minded outlook that makes us all look like chip on our shoulder types.........as for you katkit...if i lived in leeds and supported the white shyte then i too....would f*** off somewhere else....see the leeds fans were at it again on sat

Archived