The Transfer Window - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Transfer Window

Admin

Transfer Window  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Were you satisfied by Johansson's acquisitions?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think the new signings will help improve results?

• Yes
    • No

funny how everbody loved him at first lol

At first as a player......before going about a year without scoring.

At first as public face of club......before realising his words did not transfer into actions....and also that he has a penchant for self publicity gaining a foothold in the SFA as a result.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first as a player......before going about a year without scoring.

At first as public face of club......before realising his words did not transfer into actions....and also that he has a penchant for self publicity gaining a foothold in the SFA as a result.

he has great self beleif for sure i think the tons just a stepping stone an jist been told he disnt even live in inverclyde

^^^ trying too hard ‘steve’

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Yeah if we’re not committed to making absolutely tragic club statements and fan banners on an hourly basis right now then it’s time to shut the gates of this once-proud club for good.

[/sarcasm]

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived