#381 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19172 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

It's a bit opportunistic, but so what? It still makes a point

...which is what exactly? I doubt that literally anyone on the planet was waiting on tenterhooks for what some crap, two-bob outfit from Glasgow, stinking out the second tier of Scottish football, had to say about this or any other issue of our time. ‘Get back in your box’ has rarely been a more appropriate instruction than for this tragic effort.

Edited by vikingTON, 19 June 2019 - 09:31 PM.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#382 vikingTON

vikingTON

Award-winning fact-based analysis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19172 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

Coming up next time - ‘Partick’s innovative ‘Kumbayah for Peace’ rally before their Betfred Cup ‘derby clash’ with ‘Clyde’ sees Trump and Iran pack it in and save the Persian Gulf from nuclear obliteration!’

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

#383 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7838 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:28 PM

😂😂😂

TIME FOR CHANGE!

#384 Ray Von

Ray Von

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1981 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

Bought the new top for going on holiday.
Don’t know why the sponsor on the back is rubbery, when the one on the front is just in the fabric of the top?

#385 Pedrodelawasp

Pedrodelawasp

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:42 PM

Bought the new top for going on holiday.
Don’t know why the sponsor on the back is rubbery, when the one on the front is just in the fabric of the top?

I think it's because the back is made of a breathable fabric that's more difficult to sublimate designs in to.

#386 M4RKO

M4RKO

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:44 AM

I think it's because the back is made of a breathable fabric that's more difficult to sublimate designs in to.

Who...whoooo...who do you think you are?

#387 Pedrodelawasp

Pedrodelawasp

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:40 AM

Who...whoooo...who do you think you are?

That your favourite Spice Girls number?

#388 Alan_Partridge_Ton

Alan_Partridge_Ton

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:01 PM

That your favourite Spice Girls number?

Spiceworld!

#389 BluebirdTon

BluebirdTon

SNP w**k w**k w**k

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3717 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 AM

Slightly off topic but the revised home top looks tremendous, particularly the red, white & blue on the back.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

#390 Scott

Scott

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3993 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:24 AM

Think the red lettering and numbers look great as well! Stands out a lot more than last season.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users