Morton v Brora Rangers - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Brora Rangers

suda

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just fold the club now and waive the replay.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Well that was shambolic today. I don’t know if it’s Hopkin’s game plan (or lack of) that’s costing us, or if the team just don’t know what they’re doing. Kyle Jacobs was absolutely atrocious on and off the ball, he looked lost and we were being done all over the park by Brora players who looked more up for it and more capable of passing the ball. The first thought of anyone in the Morton team is to lump it up the park to f***ing no one and lose posession. It’s unacceptable and enough is enough.

We’re at home to Brora f***ing Rangers, we should be passing them off the park and having shooting practice. I’ve watched some sh**e in my time at Cappielow but our performance today was a disgrace.

We need to sign the drug lord assistant from Livingston

A dream team of him, Alex Williams, Carlo Monti and his axe, that crackpot Declan Gallagher and any other mentalist in Scottish football should be our target these days. If we're going to be shite we might as well go the whole hog and assemble a team of the damned.

Get Martin Hardie in too, will save a few bob on floodlight maintenance.. 

AWMSC

A dream team of him, Alex Williams, Carlo Monti and his axe, that crackpot Declan Gallagher and any other mentalist in Scottish football should be our target these days. If we're going to be shite we might as well go the whole hog and assemble a team of the damned.

Get Martin Hardie in too, will save a few bob on floodlight maintenance..

This will deservedly be his last job in football (mis)management

Archived