Robbie Muirhead - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Robbie Muirhead

bigB

Says on the SFA disciplinary that Muirhead has been suspended for 2 games for something that happened during the Dundee match. I imagine it was when he was booked instead of being sent off for his tackle.The compliance witch picked up on it.

Says on the SFA disciplinary that Muirhead has been suspended for 2 games for something that happened during the Dundee match. I imagine it was when he was booked instead of being sent off for his tackle.The compliance witch picked up on it.

I can understand that if a foul is missed completely, but if the ref sees it and books a player, surely the ref has made a judgement on the severity of the incident and that should be the end of the matter?  That's before we get to the minor matter that the compliance officer would only see it because the game was on TV and was highlighted in replays.  Seems a very unfair system.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived