Time To Go, Hopkin - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Time To Go, Hopkin

BluebirdTon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondered how long it’d take BBT to make this...

I will say, I think it’s fair to suggest if he didn’t have the Livi stint in the bank/wasn’t a club favourite, he’d be under much more pressure than he currently is.

Awful. Can't remember a shot on goal all game. That's not good enough and Hopkin should be a couple of bad results from the bag. 2nd in every department to a part time team who just lost at home to Clyde.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I've never seen a player like Cameron Blues,

Anytime he plays we fucking lose.

Oh Hopkin, you signed Cameron Blues.....

I've never seen a player like Brian McLean,

When he's on on the park we lose again.

Oh Hopkin, you signed Brian McLean.....

I've never seen a player like Henk Van Shaik,

Who hardly kicked a ball because he was shite.

Oh Hopkin, you signed Henk Van Shaik.....

*insert signature here*

Looks like we should have actually appointed proven league winning manager and club legend Brian Wake in the summer, with Irons as the ruthless, experienced assistant, instead of drinking the Kool-Aid about the great coach that Livingston lost and, err, effortlessly moved on from and established themselves at a higher level anyway. The summer transfer strategy has resulted in ridiculous failure, with a bloated and yet insufficient squad at the same time. There’s absolutely no evidence of effective coaching and tactics have gone backwards ever since the Inverness shoeing. It’s another Johansson.

The biggest problem is that the original, correct choice of management team is no longer available.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The most frustrating think for is that he's shown that he is a good manager who can get results and we are yet to see fuck all like that from him. Beginning to wonder now how much of his success at Livingston was down to Martindale.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Well we will have the most expensive season tickets in the third tier next year. That's where Hoppy the Hoop is going to take us.

Edit to add:

Here comes Zhivago for his usual 'woo-hoo, look at me' gloat. Fuck off in advance.

*insert signature here*

The most frustrating think for is that he's shown that he is a good manager who can get results and we are yet to see fuck all like that from him. Beginning to wonder now how much of his success at Livingston was down to Martindale.

Was just about to post that last sentence myself.

Wonder who it was that recruited halkett and Gallagher.

Whilst our squad is woefully unbalanced, I can't get my head around the fact that we are so toothless in attack and pourous at the back.

Tactically and in terms of patterns of play, we are woeful to watch and easy to play against. A squad that has no backbone for the fight.

All this in spite of the "building a club and not a team" pish.

The changes made such as the eating breakfast and lunch together. Gym sessions at cappielow. All I suppose to build a togetherness within the squad? Evidence of this would be Not folding like a pack of cards against ICT, Dundee United, or not mustering a shot on target against Arbroath.

New dugouts, no expense spared using old bus seats. What a riddy.

And not playing Reece Lyon.

Not got a fkn basic.

Whilst our squad is woefully unbalanced, I can't get my head around the fact that we are so toothless in attack and pourous at the back.

Tactically and in terms of patterns of play, we are woeful to watch and easy to play against. A squad that has no backbone for the fight.

The changes made such as the eating breakfast and lunch together. Gym sessions at cappielow. All I suppose to build a togetherness within the squad? Evidence of this would be Not folding like a pack of cards against ICT, Dundee United, or not mustering a shot on target against Arbroath.

Not got a fkn basic.

The dugouts look great regardless of the former life of the seats. Outwith the early laugh that they are bus seats, criticism of them is a swing and a miss.

On the point about Cappielow being used as a base for breakfast, congregation before moving on, has some of that been shelved? Notice we did a player pickup in Glasgow today.

Not got a fkn basic.

Cannot understand why he's not playing Lyon. Yes he's still young and raw but he is without a doubt the best centre mid we have at the club. His workrate is second to none and ability wise he is good enough to play. Have to wonder why the likes of Millar and Blues have been getting a game before him recently.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The dugouts look great regardless of the former life of the seats. Outwith the early laugh that they are bus seats, criticism of them is a swing and a miss.

On the point about Cappielow being used as a base for breakfast, congregation before moving on, has some of that been shelved? Notice we did a player pickup in Glasgow today.

Aye, will take that, re the dugouts. They do look better. It's more that such a big thing was made of it. This is what we are about. Building a club etc.

Just utterly scunnered to be honest.

We are a fkn laughing stock yet again. Absolutely fkn cunts the lot of them.

Fk off raes fk off hopkin fk off shite bag players n fkn happy clappers this is what you get when you constantly applaud fkn shite they continue to think its OK n serve it up again and again so keep up the gd work cunts.

Archived