Stars Of Brian Wake Night - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Stars Of Brian Wake Night

capitanus

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shameful that a thread about a potential tribute night to Lord Wake has seen the two resident arseholes that is Puppet and de Fantasist attempt to derail the discussion. Not true Morton supporters IMO.

Well the worth of your opinion can be seen in the bag hanging from the tree above.

Well the worth of your opinion can be seen in the bag hanging from the tree above.

Is that the best you can do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How cute of the Puppet to post a picture of your sh1t in a bag.

If I threw a stick, you'd go chasing off after it, wouldn't you?

You know I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh1t out smarter comebacks than any what you attempt.

Back in your kennel, DH.

You know I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and sh1t out smarter comebacks than any what you attempt.

Back in your kennel, DH.

I see what you mean. This reads as though it was a two bowl of alphabet soup breakfast for you washed down by a litre of White Lightning.

I'd watch that punctuation if I were you, it's a bit of a giveaway.

Back in your kennel, DH.

Ooft, game set and match to 'What a Stramash'

Ed De Baws knows whatever he says to comeback is going to be shite.

*insert signature here*

Here we are, Easter Sunday, on a thread where several philistine posters are glorying in the victimisation and persecution of an innocent man and mocking those who came to his aid. What a surprise to find the forums foremost practicing catholic, Pope Paul the Pie-ous, break off from his religious observance to join in the buffoonery. Presumably he thinks his odious activity on here is not read by his maker. Your lard won't stand the heat where you are going.

Here we are, Easter Sunday, on a thread where several philistine posters are glorying in the victimisation and persecution of an innocent man and mocking those who came to his aid. What a surprise to find the forums foremost practicing catholic, Pope Paul the Pie-ous, break off from his religious observance to join in the buffoonery. Presumably he thinks his odious activity on here is not read by his maker. Your lard won't stand the heat where you are going.

Not even bothered reading this pish, will red dot later.

Just fuck off.

As this groups atheist warlord, you sir are sadly mistaken and have brought religion into a topic that has no relation to the discussion. You are a disgrace and a coward. 

I see what you mean. This reads as though it was a two bowl of alphabet soup breakfast for you washed down by a litre of White Lightning.

I'd watch that punctuation if I were you, it's a bit of a giveaway.

Here fishy fishy - within 24 minutes of me posting, you're replying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you go outside?

Don't you have a life?

Don't you have any friends?

(No need to answer, the questions are rhetorical, and we all know the answers to them, just using them to highlight what a sad sack you are).

Perhaps you should consider taking up a hobby.

(One that isn't a fantasy).

If I was being particularly kind and helpful, I'd suggest you just stop posting, but then I remind myself that the world would be a less funny place if your dad had just pulled out - so you bash on continuing to give yourself riddys, and receive the red dots you deserve, until the penny finally drops for you.

Jesus might love you, but everyone else definitely knows you’re a dickhead.

Here fishy fishy - within 24 minutes of me posting, you're replying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you go outside?

Don't you have a life?

Don't you have any friends?

(No need to answer, the questions are rhetorical, and we all know the answers to them, just using them to highlight what a sad sack you are).

Perhaps you should consider taking up a hobby.

(One that isn't a fantasy).

If I was being particularly kind and helpful, I'd suggest you just stop posting, but then I remind myself that the world would be a less funny place if your dad had just pulled out - so you bash on continuing to give yourself riddys, and receive the red dots you deserve, until the penny finally drops for you.

Somehow the idea of an elderly/middle aged accountant posting in the guise of a Daily Mail agony aunt and dishing out advice in a creepy voice is frankly just weird.

Somehow the idea of an elderly/middle aged accountant posting in the guise of a Daily Mail agony aunt and dishing out advice in a creepy voice is frankly just weird.

You really do need to stop these fantasies of yours.

Also, you have your entire life to be a dickhead. Why not take today off?

How would he post in a creepy voice, is there a font for that?

HHkTu1F.jpg

This is a spiritually Wakeist forum and Our Lord and Saviour has condemned you to the sea.

Red dot dickhead.

20110505210.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Wake's finish for the first, ooft. I can still see it from behind the goal in my mind's eye.

I'd totally forgotten Finlayson's strike for the second as well.

In other news Lee Robinson was fucking awful.

EOho8Pw.png

I prefer to consider it a Wake hat-trick, with the second being scored from the 'Wake turn' that took out the entire, gormless Partick defence.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived