The Bitching Thread - Page 10 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

The old chestnut that I 'championed' bawheid is absolutely fake news. OK, so far ?

I'm not saying that I'm being bullied ... by YOU ?ffs, or anyone on or offline EVER. Still with me ?

Clydeview may post what you and others, believe to be drivel, and you are entitled to call him out on a football message board. But for your associate Toby to continually name the guy in posts and give him abuse and refer to his 'weans hating him' is beyond reasonable banter when posted ad nauseam.

He's clearly a local guy (Who has youngish kids ?)

And I think some of the clique rounding on him for EVERY post he makes is pretty poor stuff - even though you label him as an attention seeker.

I don't really want to engage with you th, so I've said my piece and I'll let you carry on in the same way that the mod (s) does. I was under the misapprehension that referring to posters families was off limits. Clearly not.

What’s me and Colin Darroch got to do with you condoning racism?

• Upvote 1

What’s me and Colin Darroch got to do with you condoning racism?

I thought that there were some rules to banter on here, but clearly for some there aren't. I know several of the 'clique' to see/by name (most in fact, been pointed out to me by a couple of other posters that know them), but I wouldn't put their names on a message board, as I think it's a pretty w*nkerish thing to do.

The 'weans hating' comment I guess is supposed to annoy me, but knowing how I get on with my kids... I can just about cope with it. It's just more out of bounds w*nkerish behaviour. Bottom line, if it bothered me in the slightest I wouldn't be here...

I do know that I've had a bit of a chuckle to myself when I've walked past these 'bully-boys' at Cappielow.  :bag:  :geek:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Anyway, I'll say this for "Dr. Z" - he was one of the few to definitively state without hedging that McManus would flop in England, and sure enough he did. I think he may also have predicted that about Tidser. So it's clear he's not wrong 100% of the time, and I believe thus that he may occasionally get stuff right, just as most people do.

However:

1) He's clearly been absolutely broken by VT in particular, and every post he makes is a futile attempt to pick up the remaining scraps of his psyche. So it's boring as hell to read, and as such it's a red dot each and every time by default.

2) Most (but not all) of his input will be colored by what the "good football men" in his Cafe clique have to say. So for example Gavin Gunning is an incorrigible Nile Ranger figure because he once rolled his eyes at a gnomish dullard like Craig McPherson. So when it's a relatively prominent player, it anyone who's had a run-in with the 30,000 coaches who've worked at Morton in the past decade, you can't trust his judgment at all.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

I believe you should prioritise your own relationship with alcohol before starting that patter. Good luck in that respect.

I'm not the one yammering out utter fail at half 11 on a school night, you stupid old jakey.

Thanks for playing anyway, 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Remember some goon was shouting the odds on here about a charity boxing match years ago? Should do that now, set up a ring in the Norseman and have a big square go.

I couldn't fight sleep nowadays unfortunately.

and to trump.. you say that VT has absolutely 'broken' clydeview who's trying to pick up the remains of his psyche. Is that what it's about on here? Fits with the bullying theory.

To be fair you might be the only guy to give CV a miniscule bit of leeway ?

I'm aware that CV hasn,t been complaining about a dysfunctional group targetting him, but it's there for all to see. The clique can't handle any criticism obviously.

Time to let the fitba topic get back on course...

Edited by cornbeef
  • Downvote 5

Show Racism the Red Card

The old chestnut that I 'championed' bawheid is absolutely fake news. OK, so far ?

I'm not saying that I'm being bullied ... by YOU ?ffs, or anyone on or offline EVER. Still with me ?

Clydeview may post what you and others, believe to be drivel, and you are entitled to call him out on a football message board. But for your associate Toby to continually name the guy in posts and give him abuse and refer to his 'weans hating him' is beyond reasonable banter when posted ad nauseam.

And I think some of the clique rounding on him for EVERY post he makes is pretty poor stuff - even though you label him as an attention seeker.

I don't really want to engage with you th, so I've said my piece and I'll let you carry on in the same way that the mod (s) does. I was under the misapprehension that referring to posters families was off limits. Clearly not.

I believe you should prioritise your own relationship with alcohol before starting that patter. Good luck in that respect.

and to trump.. you say that VT has absolutely 'broken' clydeview who's trying to pick up the remains of his psyche. Is that what it's about on here? Fits with the bullying theory.

I'm aware that CV hasn,t been complaining about a dysfunctional group targetting him, but it's there for all to see. The clique can't handle any criticism obviously.

91sn32Q.jpg

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I thought that there were some rules to banter on here, but clearly for some there aren't. I know several of the 'clique' to see/by name (most in fact, been pointed out to me by a couple of other posters that know them), but I wouldn't put their names on a message board, as I think it's a pretty w*nkerish thing to do.

The 'weans hating' comment I guess is supposed to annoy me, but knowing how I get on with my kids... I can just about cope with it. It's just more out of bounds w*nkerish behaviour. Bottom line, if it bothered me in the slightest I wouldn't be here...

I do know that I've had a bit of a chuckle to myself when I've walked past these 'bully-boys' at Cappielow. :bag: :geek:

It might be worth noting that it goes both ways when it comes to other posters passing on information, Colin. You may find it as a surprise that it’s not only the clique that find your “woe is me” act tiresome, especially in light of what they know about you and your brothers.

• Upvote 2

The 'weans hating' comment I guess is supposed to annoy me, but knowing how I get on with my kids... I can just about cope with it. It's just more out of bounds w*nkerish behaviour. Bottom line, if it bothered me in the slightest I wouldn't be here...

I do know that I've had a bit of a chuckle to myself when I've walked past these 'bully-boys' at Cappielow.  :bag:  :geek:

Thats strange as I don't believe we've met. Why don't you come and say hello at the game tomorrow? I'll be at the Sinclair Street end under the clock as usual - ask for big Kev. 

• Upvote 1

"Dr. Z" has posted numerous times about how he believes VT to be mentally ill, but engages with him because he enjoys winding him up and being a forum puppeteer. He's also told him to "watch his back" and refers several times a season to being unimpressed with peoples' physical appearance. So now you're left in the awkward position of having to DISAVOW his preying on the vulnerable, otherwise you can have no complaint at all with what I said.

So, an exact repeat of the bawheid situation, then.

Maybe one day you'll stop falling in with these utter wrong 'uns.

• Upvote 2

EOho8Pw.png

• 2 months later...

he's telling the truth if youcheck it out

Don't think we can check back what AzeriTon said before this season considering he flounced off the forum in a wee huff for a couple of years before coming back with a new user name in the hope that nobody would remember him making a complete fanny of himself.

Solid enough point apart from that, though.

Don't think we can check back what AzeriTon said before this season considering he flounced off the forum in a wee huff for a couple of years before coming back with a new user name in the hope that nobody would remember him making a complete fanny of himself.

Solid enough point apart from that, though.

For the benefit of those who can't remember, myself included because I wasn't there, what was it Azeriton did/said?

For the benefit of those who can't remember, myself included because I wasn't there, what was it Azeriton did/said?

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43040&p=1045792

This is the very point that you went on to make a fanny of yourself, AzeriTon. Unfortunately, I don't see the moods givinng me any access to the reports you were undoubtedly throwing about, but your meltdown entertained me nonetheless.

You're welcome.

This is the very point that you went on to make a fanny of yourself, AzeriTon. Unfortunately, I don't see the moods givinng me any access to the reports you were undoubtedly throwing about, but your meltdown entertained me nonetheless.

You're welcome.

Ah I remember the weirdo now.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

You're welcome.

Wow, that made me laugh. Who is the nach0 he keeps referring to?

I've absolutely no idea why you think it's me mate.