ross county v the ton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ross county v the ton

beetee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can get a point but it would be in spite of the gutless shitebag in the away dugout and not because of him. 

1-1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I think we can get a point but it would be in spite of the gutless s***ebag in the away dugout and not because of him. 

1-1

haha i know what you mean but if we beat thwm jj will be a hero just the same

JJ has not been able to put 3 decent results in a row together, so this game does take on a little more significance than a trip to the league leaders generally would. The last 2 games should have showed him that a deep back 5 doesn't work, so if we can get the full backs up the pitch to decent effect again, we do stand a decent chance of coming away with something in this one.

We have been playing better lately and a trip to the league leaders could be an opportunity to steal something from the game. A point will do me. It's such a trek to get there, early morning starts are a pain in the arse.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

I’d take a point, but doubtful we’ll get anything, even with them missing McKay.

Anyone think O’Connell might be a bit lightweight for this level? Obviously had limited game time and clearly has lots of ability, but I did think the last time I watched him he wasn’t quite physical enough for the Championship.

I’d take a point, but doubtful we’ll get anything, even with them missing McKay.

Anyone think O’Connell might be a bit lightweight for this level? Obviously had limited game time and clearly has lots of ability, but I did think the last time I watched him he wasn’t quite physical enough for the Championship.

Looked good on his debut coming of the bench when the game was a bit stretched. Think that might suit him best at the moment.

If O'Connell is too lightweight for our division he doesn't have a hope in hell of a professional career in the UK.

It’s kinda the same with Dallas though, looks like a boy playing with men. (He is a boy, but you know what I mean) There’s ability in both of them but they just seem a bit off it physically.

If O'Connell is too lightweight for our division he doesn't have a hope in hell of a professional career in the UK.

Aidan Nesbitt was similarly lightweight when he first joined us, but got stronger and better as the season progressed. James Maddison was constantly bullied off the ball at Aberdeen and struggled to make the starting 11 at times, but has progressed majorly since then. I don't think O'Connell has to worry too much at this age, as long as he gets there over the next couple of years.

Team picks itself at the moment. Probably the best we can put on the pitch with the players available.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived